By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What did you get in Microsofts backwards compatibility sale and what do you want in the future?

Ganoncrotch said:
Barozi said:

It's definitely my favourite Tony Hawk game on 7th gen consoles. It's not as goofy as the old ones, but after American Wasteland, I couldn't stand that any longer. Still very satisfying gameplay and mission design. Nail-the-Trick is a cool new feature, although a bit underused IMO. That's one thing Proving Ground actually did better. Though it's still pretty optional. Visually it was a phenomenal looking game at the time (2006).
The 7th gen version is also far superior to the 6th gen versions. At least there's a big difference on Metacritic.

Ya know one thing the 7th gen has in common with the 6th gen version of it... on the playstation 3 anyway?

No fucking trophy support in the game at all, had to look it up before remembering that some of the earlier ps3 titles didn't get trophies, very strange since this was on the x360 too and would have had them there, not a bad tony hawk game though... was playing it most of yesterday, broke out my ps3 and played that and the appalingly bad Star Trek game all night.

Considering the cheap price of it though, I might well go and find a X360 copy before going to 100% it... cos ya know... I'm a whore that way.

I would be impressed to see that as the game isn't easy at all to fully complete.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Ya know one thing the 7th gen has in common with the 6th gen version of it... on the playstation 3 anyway?

No fucking trophy support in the game at all, had to look it up before remembering that some of the earlier ps3 titles didn't get trophies, very strange since this was on the x360 too and would have had them there, not a bad tony hawk game though... was playing it most of yesterday, broke out my ps3 and played that and the appalingly bad Star Trek game all night.

Considering the cheap price of it though, I might well go and find a X360 copy before going to 100% it... cos ya know... I'm a whore that way.

I would be impressed to see that as the game isn't easy at all to fully complete.

On a scale of 1 to "I've finished THPS3 on the GC with one hand" how hard is it?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
Barozi said:

On a scale of 1 to "I've finished THPS3 on the GC with one hand" how hard is it?

haha I played it about 9 years ago, so I can't really judge it now.
I just remember that you need to put a lot of time into the challenges, as you need to complete all of them on sick difficulty. Also playing the arcade mode and doing all objectives in a level in one 2min run.
It's possible, but too much memorizing for my liking, so I never did these.

Already beat Dead Space 2 liked it better then the first one will probably try to finish Far Cry 3 this week also.

smroadkill15 said:
Only Dead Space 2. Thought about Black Ops 2 but I'm not paying $20 for it.

Good choice.