By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump's Financial Ties to Russian Oligarchs Exposed Documentary 2017

numberwang said:
Insidb said:

If you google it, his name comes up frequently: he was also nabbed by the FBI for pump-and-dump schemes.

Can you tell me his name, his crimes and the nature of his financial "ties" to Trump? I do not want to watch a 90min video nor dig through the dumpster of google.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/richardbehar/2016/10/03/donald-trump-and-the-felon-inside-his-business-dealings-with-a-mob-connected-hustler/#737e26522282

Around the Network
NATO said:
Zkuq said:

I don't think there's a lot of people here that are disappointed for her loss. I think more people are unhappy about Trump's victory. None of this would be happening if the republicans had a better candidate that won. People would be unhappy, sure, but you wouldn't hear about it too much.

their own damn fault for sitting by and letting the DNC rig it to push hillary through when sanders was clearly the more desirable candidate.

I'll stay out of that mess since I'm not familiar with the details, but it sounds pretty bad. It does sounds a lot like Sanders would've been the better choice though (and judging by pre-election polls, he would've beaten Trump).

I only clicked on this thread to give this website some traffic. Nothing more as long as you don't count my curiosity of how salty the anti-Trump camp still is.

NATO said:
people are still so salty that hillary lost

Nope fuck that evil, corporate cock sucking, cunt. Not sure why everyone thinks being against Trump = Pro Clinton. A lot people just don't like Trump, has nothing to do with Clinton. 

NATO said:
Zkuq said:

I don't think there's a lot of people here that are disappointed for her loss. I think more people are unhappy about Trump's victory. None of this would be happening if the republicans had a better candidate that won. People would be unhappy, sure, but you wouldn't hear about it too much.

their own damn fault for sitting by and letting the DNC rig it to push hillary through when sanders was clearly the more desirable candidate.

Closed primaries and super delegates took the vote out of voters hands, not to mention there were lots of "lost" ballots in NYC.

Around the Network
NATO said:

I think you mean, people are having grown up conversation.

For people that are really interested in national security. You're not remotely interested in questioning whether or not there was a collusion.

And Trump makes it hard to put Trussia stories to bed, when for example, 40% of Keystone Pipeline steel is supplied by Evraz. The founder is Russian and Putin close friend.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-transcanada-keystone-steel-idUSKBN16A2FC

NATO said:

QFMFT 

All I hear about Trump from the regressive left is constant bashing, outright lies and exaggerations. Some of them do bring up well thought out criticisms about him but that gets drowned out by the majority of the left. Anyway, a party that panders to special interest voters who only cares about the vote could never understand what's best for the country and a large portion of the country saw that. I hope they keep throwing a fit and showing their asses. 

Aeolus451 said:
NATO said:

QFMFT 

All I hear about Trump from the regressive left is constant bashing, outright lies and exaggerations. Some of them do bring up well thought out criticisms about him but that gets drowned out by the majority of the left. Anyway, a party that panders to special interest voters who only cares about the vote could never understand what's best for the country and a large portion of the country saw that. I hope they keep throwing a fit and showing their asses. 

That's very funny statement. I'm pretty sure you're against special interest groups.

Let's not even talk about Koch Brothers hand selected pawns.

Goatseye said:
Aeolus451 said:

QFMFT 

That's very funny statement. I'm pretty sure you're against special interest groups.

Let's not even talk about Koch Brothers hand selected pawns.

Special interest voters are people who vote for democrats just for promise of gay rights, pro illegal immigration, pro abortion, etc.

Trump's tax returns / finances are to Democrats what Obama's birth certificate was to the Republicans... a crazed obsession that is without merit and will only come back to bite them in the ass. Just let this Russian conspiracy stuff die already, you've got more than enough ammo to go after Trump with based just on his actions over the past couple of weeks alone. By continuing to push the "Russians stole the election and Trump is Putin's stooge!" meme, you're only obfuscating the more pressing and critical issues at hand.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.