By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump's Financial Ties to Russian Oligarchs Exposed Documentary 2017

Insidb said:
NATO said:

their own damn fault for sitting by and letting the DNC rig it to push hillary through when sanders was clearly the more desirable candidate.

Closed primaries and super delegates took the vote out of voters hands, not to mention there were lots of "lost" ballots in NYC.

the problem is both candidates in the finals were unfit, and the media didnt seem to care when the DNC broke rules because the media were behind hillary the whole way, and thats why things ended up the way they did, people are sick of swallowing bullshit and rebel against further bullshit being shoveled down their throat, many US voters i know voted trump as a retaliation vote against how sanders was handled.

In a weird way people should be glad trump won, as its a white male and bashing white males is popular to criticism is easy, had clinton won all of her corrupt bullshit would be excused by the left and swept under the rug by the media, and anyone vocally against clinton would be dismissed with labels like mysogynist, white supremacist, etc.

Where were the mass protests against the DNC pushing clinton through? because as far as i saw sanders had the popular vote.

America was fucked from the moment the election cycle began, but i know one thing, if i was American i'd muc rather my president was on good terms with russia (regardless of what has or has not gone on) then being gung-ho to the idea of going to fucking war with them.

Around the Network
NATO said:
Insidb said:

Closed primaries and super delegates took the vote out of voters hands, not to mention there were lots of "lost" ballots in NYC.

the problem is both candidates in the finals were unfit, and the media didnt seem to care when the DNC broke rules because the media were behind hillary the whole way, and thats why things ended up the way they did, people are sick of swallowing bullshit and rebel against further bullshit being shoveled down their throat, many US voters i know voted trump as a retaliation vote against how sanders was handled.

In a weird way people should be glad trump won, as its a white male and bashing white males is popular to criticism is easy, had clinton won all of her corrupt bullshit would be excused by the left and swept under the rug by the media, and anyone vocally against clinton would be dismissed with labels like mysogynist, white supremacist, etc.

Where were the mass protests against the DNC pushing clinton through? because as far as i saw sanders had the popular vote.

America was fucked from the moment the election cycle began.

Sanders never had the popular vote, he was likely too extreme for a good chunk of the Democrat base. 

Clinton is beatable, Obama came out of nowhere with no support from the DNC and beat her, so Sanders could have too. He just didn't have the votes Obama did. 

Soundwave said:

Sanders never had the popular vote, he was likely too extreme for a good chunk of the Democrat base. 

Clinton is beatable, Obama came out of nowhere with no support from the DNC and beat her, so Sanders could have too. He just didn't have the votes Obama did. 

Let's not pretend obama being black had nothing to do with him winning the majority of black support and younger voter support.

It was clear throughout the campaign that he had the majority of minority voter support and the younger generation excited to see "the first black US president", just as the left were panhandling the term "first woman president" this election.

Yeah sure. THIS unsourced youtube video will start the investigation, nothing else.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Yeah sure. THIS unsourced youtube video will start the investigation, nothing else.

This isn't the original video. I just used it becasue the original is broken up into multiple parts. The origninal is on the channel Zembla. I guess a Dutch documentary program.

The video is gaining popularity. Over 300K views on their channel alone. 

Around the Network
NATO said:
Soundwave said:

Let's not pretend obama being black had nothing to do with him winning the majority of black support and younger voter support.

It was clear throughout the campaign that he had the majority of minority voter support and the younger generation excited to see "the first black US president", just as the left were panhandling the term "first woman president" this election.

Obama had charisma out the wazoo and is a gifted orator, but his race was as much of a knock on him than an asset. I remember people saying even the week of the election "a black guy will never win the presidency, McCain has this" (lol). 

Sanders just doesn't have the charisma of an Obama, though to be fair to him, not many do. 

I don't think I will ever be able to understand the thought process of liberals.

Honestly...I shouldn't be able to agree with conservatives as often as I do.I care a lot about the environment, I hate religious zealots, I even used to be in the country illegally and I am close to many people in that situation.I just should not agree with the right as often as I do, and yet most of the time I end up siding with them, they just make much more sense to me.I mean I didn't even like president Trump but him constantly being attacked by pretty much everyone makes me believe that the must be doing something right.

Kirin_gaming said:

I don't think I will ever be able to understand the thought process of liberals.

Honestly...I shouldn't be able to agree with conservatives as often as I do.I care a lot about the environment, I hate religious zealots, I even used to be in the country illegally and I am close to many people in that situation.I just should not agree with the right as often as I do, and yet most of the time I end up siding with them, they just make much more sense to me.I mean I didn't even like president Trump but him constantly being attacked by pretty much everyone makes me believe that the must be doing something right.

Used to be an illegal? Time to report you to Trump's Illegal Alien hotline. 

Also you don't have a leg to stand on in saying you care about the environment and but you kinda-sorta like this administration. That's just horse crap, plain and simple. 

Zkuq said:
FIT_Gamer said:

So what you're saying is you didn't watch it. So again how is it click bait?

Asking people to watch an 80-minute video just to be able to discuss its credibility is just stupid. That's kind of like saying you can't say drugs are bad without trying them first. You can make fairly reasonable assumptions about a video like this even without watching it. They might not be correct, but there's a good chance they are.

Well, that's certainly one way to live your life. "I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I'm talking because reasons".

Kirin_gaming said:

Yup. That's certainly the only explanation possible. Speaking of not understanding the thought process of someone...