By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump's Financial Ties to Russian Oligarchs Exposed Documentary 2017

L0L good one.That actually used to be a running joke between my group of friends.We still sometimes use it to this day, it never gets old.

About your second sentence...I do care about the environment I've been driving a Model S since 2014, my house runs on mostly solar energy, thanks to master switches that I specifically installed in many of my house's rooms to save energy, and I will install solar shingles soon, which will make my house completely solar powered.Right now though, I am just worried about maintaining air and water quality, until scientists are able to assess with complete certainty what really is going on with our global climate.Remember when the world was supposed to experience another ice age? Why did it suddenly change to global warming?We both have to admit there is a lot of money involved in this topic, and where there are tonnes of money there is corruption.There at least exists the possibility that scientists are manipulating data to make renewable energy more desirable, since it still isn't cost effective compared to petroleum.

Anyways if democrats really cared about the environment they would be pushing for nuclear, considering the strides that have been made in that field, we should be running on nuclear until green energy is cost effective.

Around the Network
naruball said:
Kirin_gaming said:

I don't think I will ever be able to understand the thought process of liberals.

Honestly...I shouldn't be able to agree with conservatives as often as I do.I care a lot about the environment, I hate religious zealots, I even used to be in the country illegally and I am close to many people in that situation.I just should not agree with the right as often as I do, and yet most of the time I end up siding with them, they just make much more sense to me.I mean I didn't even like president Trump but him constantly being attacked by pretty much everyone makes me believe that the must be doing something right.

Yup. That's certainly the only explanation possible. Speaking of not understanding the thought process of someone...

Well, he gets attacked by people that I just don't trust which makes me believe that he is doing something positive.I do agree though that he makes many shady moves, which is why I didn't like him at first.When it comes to Russia though I don't see his involvement with them as something negative, but I can't really get into that topic without sounding like a guy whose whole house is covered in tinfoil wrap.   :P

I like money.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Kirin_gaming said:
naruball said:

Yup. That's certainly the only explanation possible. Speaking of not understanding the thought process of someone...

Well, he gets attacked by people that I just don't trust which makes me believe that he is doing something positive.I do agree though that he makes many shady moves, which is why I didn't like him at first.When it comes to Russia though I don't see his involvement with them as something negative, but I can't really get into that topic without sounding like a guy whose whole house is covered in tinfoil wrap.   :P

So what if you're presented with evidence that the people you don't trust are telling the truth and the guy who does shady things, yet you still trust for some reason, is lying with every second sentence he speaks?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

NightDragon83 said:
Trump's tax returns / finances are to Democrats what Obama's birth certificate was to the Republicans... a crazed obsession that is without merit and will only come back to bite them in the ass. Just let this Russian conspiracy stuff die already, you've got more than enough ammo to go after Trump with based just on his actions over the past couple of weeks alone. By continuing to push the "Russians stole the election and Trump is Putin's stooge!" meme, you're only obfuscating the more pressing and critical issues at hand.

There are plenty of reasons I could dispute your claim, but let's go with the most obvious one:  Obama released his birth certificate and the birthers refused to accept it.  Trump hasn't released his tax returns. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Kirin_gaming said:

I don't think I will ever be able to understand the thought process of liberals.

Honestly...I shouldn't be able to agree with conservatives as often as I do.I care a lot about the environment, I hate religious zealots, I even used to be in the country illegally and I am close to many people in that situation.I just should not agree with the right as often as I do, and yet most of the time I end up siding with them, they just make much more sense to me.I mean I didn't even like president Trump but him constantly being attacked by pretty much everyone makes me believe that the must be doing something right.

Kirin_gaming said:

Can you be more specific, what is this "something" he is doing right?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Final-Fan said:
NightDragon83 said:
Trump's tax returns / finances are to Democrats what Obama's birth certificate was to the Republicans... a crazed obsession that is without merit and will only come back to bite them in the ass. Just let this Russian conspiracy stuff die already, you've got more than enough ammo to go after Trump with based just on his actions over the past couple of weeks alone. By continuing to push the "Russians stole the election and Trump is Putin's stooge!" meme, you're only obfuscating the more pressing and critical issues at hand.

There are plenty of reasons I could dispute your claim, but let's go with the most obvious one:  Obama released his birth certificate and the birthers refused to accept it.  Trump hasn't released his tax returns. 

How could they be released when they're still audited? Geez.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Yeah sure. THIS unsourced youtube video will start the investigation, nothing else.

Zembla is a well respected news show here in my country (the Netherlands)
They check and double check.
To dismise this as unimportaint news is too easy.
There is a dutch connection between the ties of Trump and his people and the russians.
Thats is I think, the main reson they investigated this, because of the dutch connection.

vivster said:
Final-Fan said:

How could they be released when they'restill audited? Geez.

An audit does not stop a person from release their tax returns,

vivster said:
Kirin_gaming said:

So what if you're presented with evidence that the people you don't trust are telling the truth and the guy who does shady things, yet you still trust for some reason, is lying with every second sentence he speaks?

A: What about the first sentence, though!?