By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Apparently Barcelona Players Loves To Play Mario Kart 8 On The Nintendo Switch

Barkley said:
Acevil said:

How else would you show it.

Why would they even decide "Let's all get in a group photo with all our Switch's!" in the first place though. Also they all have the same colour switch... my money is on Nintendo sending them :P

Why would anyone get the other switch. It is so meh.

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Barkley said:

Why would they even decide "Let's all get in a group photo with all our Switch's!" in the first place though. Also they all have the same colour switch... my money is on Nintendo sending them :P

Why would anyone get the other switch. It is so meh.

Because each joycon being a different colour is WEIRD! I like symmetry.

I know that most footballers are big fans of Nintendo systems because Handheld games are the only kind of games they can play due to their busy schedule, I found out when I read about Paul Pogba's love for Pokémon

Clearly a marketing deal but this is exactly what Nintendo should be doing.

Wonder how the Switch does at making a ad hoc wifi group for multiplayer on their plane... and I wonder would Nintendo be responsible if it makes the plane crash with that same wifi killing a football team, could be bad pr for um :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
I see no Messi. If Messi doesn't play Switch when his teammates do then there must be something wrong with it. Better not buy it!

OR there's something wrong with his teammates.

Wyrdness said:
The funny thing is it was often argued about NS' portability but it's that element and how it's executed that is causing a lot of appeal. I had to do some D.I.Y and move things around the house and couldn't play any of my home platforms but the NS which I just put on the table and had a brief play of BOTW for an hour while taking a break.

The way I see it the TV feature was it's most important.  They created a handheld by today's tech standards.  Basically what the vita would have been if it had a succesor.  

OT: 

good marketing ploy by Nintendo.  They've advertised in the past with footballers and they still are.  Must feel they get a good return from it. 

Nice.

To be fair their wages could buy over a thousand switches every week.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
To be fair their wages could buy over a thousand switches every week.

I think it's more the marketing draw as footballers have many fans and admirers striving to be like them.