By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is anyone still mad that Zelda Breath of the Wild released so late?

when it comes to videogames I am always willing to forgive delays if the final product is amazing.

So no, in this case I am glad they delayed it.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

- You left out the Keese, Chuchus, Octoroks, Wizzrobes, Yiga assassins, etc. And the colours aren't just reskins; the Lizalfos for example have different abilities based on their colour.

- XCX has intentionally alien wildlife, BotW intentionally familiar, which you prefer is of course a matter of taste. In terms of the amount of different animals they're pretty close actually.

- The different forms of Hinox and Talus are not just reskins either, their abilities differ. Then you have Walking Guardians, Flying Guardians, Molduga, Lynels, the three dragons... 

- I'd actually say BotW has overall the best shrine/dungeon design in the series; the puzzles were always logical, almost always creative, and never annoyingly vague. 

- Korok seeds expand your inventory so you can carry more stuff, so they're useful.

- Only the very weakest weapons in the game break within 10 hits, most last much longer.

Forget about it, he's crazy in love with his opinion, just let him have that cake.

Your narcissism shines again mate.

No, I will even wait another year for the Complete Edition including the DLCs.