By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: 2017 Assassin Creed is name Origins: Epygt, ship battles, Female and Male main character, plus a lot more info

ew...Ship battles, 6/10 already. thanks, AC3.

Around the Network

Oh an AC game with a cool concept...but it's a AC game that will blow it's potential with overly simple mechanics and 20 FPS,be the exact same thing as before with a new skin. Ubisoft bragging about how huge it is..Ubisoft not understanding open world appeal as always. I sure hope it has an iconic hat DLC pre order!

SegataSanshiro said:
Oh an AC game with a cool concept...but it's a AC game that will blow it's potential with overly simple mechanics and 20 FPS,be the exact same thing as before with a new skin. Ubisoft bragging about how huge it is..Ubisoft not understanding open world appeal as always. I sure hope it has an iconic hat DLC pre order!

yeah at least learn a few things from Horizon zero dawn and Breath of the wild at least

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

I love the ship battles from AC IV, so fun. Anyway, looking forward to more information and the reveal.

i might actually play this one if it comes to switch, my time to play my ps4 and xbox is very limited rn due to work.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network

Origins? Yes please!

Damn this sounds really good. Hoping for a reveal soon.

Origins? So just the 4th most common subtitle on the random video game name generator. I suppose the concept sounds interesting, but couldn't they have come up with a more interesting name for it?

Why are the people in charge of naming games so uncreative? will the next one be Assassin's Creed: Redemption? Followed by Assassin's Creed: Retribution?

I said ages ago if they were smart and wanted to make egypt interesting they'd bring in elements of black flag 2 and make the eastern med explorable.

"Not only is Origins rumoured to boast an explorable ancient Egypt, players will also apparently be able to go beyond it - possibly even as far as Greece. We were told that boats will return in the game, allowing the player to sail the Mediterranean. Naval combat, naturally, is also said to be included."