By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Xbox E3 is going to be so huge.

Just hoping that Forza Motorsports 7 will finally be revealed.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:

That is pretty much a guarantee. 

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I think their xbox division is pretty shitty right now, and that's sad cause xbox was my jam. So hopefully yeah, "Microsoft Xbox E3 is going to be so huge."

A big, exclusive JRPG is the only thing they might show which will pique my interest, and that probably won't happen.

Normchacho said:
Chris Hu said:

That is pretty much a guarantee. 

Yeah, pretty much but since it hasn't officially been revealed yet I guess it will be released a bit later then the usual September launch I'm guessing October or November.

Around the Network

Nope, need to erase Microsoft to ever be taken seriously. Maybe stick an Apple logo on it.

I hope so.....give me Lost Odyssey 2 and Ninja Blade 2 and you have yourself a great E3 for me.

Why do you think they will have a huge E3? Or is this thread a response to the Sony one?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

I would love to see what Microsoft have for E3.

Random_Matt said:
Nope, need to erase Microsoft to ever be taken seriously. Maybe stick an Apple logo on it.

Apple isn't nearly as popular as it used to be, which is a good thing since all their products are overpriced and overrated.

MS usually have a solid E3 showing with Scorpio this year could be very good.