By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SONY should sell PSOne games on the PS4.

Tagged games:

SONY should sell PSOne games on the PS4.

Yes. 60 85.71%

No! 10 14.29%

Total:70
LudicrousSpeed said:
PS3 games would be one thing. PS1 games would be inconsequential to most gamers though. PS1 games haven't aged well at all. A majority, anyway.

PS1 RPGs have aged amazingly.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Would be nice!

Although I keep hearing about this really bad one from some dood on this site, so as long as they don't try and sell that one on PS4 then it's fine

Legend of Dragoon?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Just get a PS3. It's dirt cheap and plays all the PS1 games.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Ka-pi96 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Legend of Dragoon?

That's the one! The way I hear it it's best to be avoided at all costs

Lol. I call it Power Rangers RPG, because of the colors of the main characters. It is an amazing game.

Yeah would be nice if they did allow it... although for me right now I have my Launch model PS3 for playing PS1/2/3 games on and the PS4 for just that :) it's a nice pairing along with a Switch now for on the go action.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

What they should do is patch in a native PS1 emulator that can play PS1 discs, meanwhile in the background they work on digitizing all those legacy games piece by piece for those that don't own any ps1 software already.

they should change the PS Now and make content downloadable instead of streaming at least on sony device.

WagnerPaiva said:
okr said:

Haha, nope.

There are developers here. Absolutelly.

Yes there are, but they aren't the decision makers. They do not have any time for internet forums. They're too busy working 80-100 hours a week to argue with anoymous people on the internet during the limited free time they do have.

This won't happen, but it would almost be worth it just to play an upscaled Future Cop: LAPD on my TV.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
This won't happen, but it would almost be worth it just to play an upscaled Future Cop: LAPD on my TV.

I would play Future Cop again. Spend so many hours on that game. Memories