By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The Rockets are an easier match up for Lebron James and the Cavs. Go Rockets!

Around the Network

This was one of those games where no one really should've won, both in hindsight and the grand scheme of things. The only way the Cavs win the finals is if CP3 is out for the playoffs and they beat the Warriors or the Warriors win and lose all their big 4.

To be quite honest with you, I think you can make a debate that the East was worse this year than it was last year. The Celtics were nowhere NEAR full strength, and if Kyrie had played, it would've been a 5 game series for the Celtics.

Lebron's greatest accomplishment has and most likely always will be his 2007 Finals run. The East was SIGNIFICANTLY better than it was this year. Lebron's team isn't as bad as people make it out to be, and in my opinion, the team he has this year was actually slightly better than that 07 team. That and those Nets and Pistons teams he faced were FAR above the Pacers and Celtics of this year.

So in summary, the East is still a joke, and until the youth develops, it will continue to be so. Also, please leave Lebron. That team is going to not be anywhere near decent next year with the paychecks you promoted. If you ask me I want Lebron to go to New Orleans, but he'll most likely pull a ring chaser move and go to Philly on an up and coming team while still playing in the pathetic East.

Yesssssss Cavs win. Your turn Rockets

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Well at least now the Cavs get an extra days rest, but they really should have finished off the Celtics in 6 games.

Chris Hu said:
Well at least now the Cavs get an extra days rest, but they really should have finished off the Celtics in 6 games.

Yeah definitely would have helped.  But at least the West went to 7.  Now all they can do is hope for the Rockets.  Neither team gives them favorable chances but better to play the Rockets and their isolation game than the Warrior's game of numbers and constant ball movement.  

In theory obviously the Cavs could beat either one, obviously.  At this level it can always theoretically go either way.  It's more the question of are they fighting up hill for a major upset or up Mt Everest for an absurd upset.

Around the Network

GAH I am so sick of Lebron. The East just has no answer for him. Looking like yet another Warriors vs Cavs finals, *snore*. NBA is just so boring and predictable now.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Jordan is 6-0 in NBA Finals. Lebron is 3-5 and more than likely heading towards 3-6. Losing an NBA Finals disqualifies a great player from being compared to the greatest of all time. Jordan is undefeated in NBA Finals and he remains the greatest.

If the Warriors advance to the Finals, they very well could beat the Cavs by a record margin. I believe the current record is like 70 or so right? From when the Spurs beat the Heat in 2014. Not at all unlikely that this could be worse than that.

im just rooting against labrunk. he has non of the class of jordan.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Jordan is 6-0 in NBA Finals. Lebron is 3-5 and more than likely heading towards 3-6. Losing an NBA Finals disqualifies a great player from being compared to the greatest of all time. Jordan is undefeated in NBA Finals and he remains the greatest.

Bill Russell is 11-1 and only lost in a finals where he missed two and a half games on a foot injury.  And won 8 straight.  If we start counting rings, the GOAT discussion goes nowhere, it's a dead end.