By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I called it. Rockets need to shape up in a damn hurry. Feed the ball to Capella, and for the love of all that is holy, someone stop Curry. Still a lot of time left, but I do not like the body language of the Rockets without CP3.

Around the Network

I don't think I've seen any team dominate the 3rd quarter the way the Warriors do.
Not over yet, though. Still a 7 point game, in front of their Houston home crowd. The Rockets still have a chance, but it's going to be extremely difficult without Chris Paul.
They'll have to play perfect basketball for 12 minutes and force the Warriors into making mistake after mistake to pull this off.

FINALLY Houston hits a 3!!

So, the Warriors' strategy now is Hack-a-Clint.
Force him to make free throws or force D'Antoni to take him out and leave the Rockets vulnerable insi- Jesus Christ, Kevin Durant is just unfair.

I feel for CP3 so much, but it looks like the Dubs got the Dub. I could see this Finals being the lowest rated since the 2007 finals, and I'd be surprised if it goes more than 5 games.

Around the Network

And 4 years in a row of Cleveland and Golden State!

Poor CP3. He was the only reason why I would've liked to see the Rockets win. Well, better luck next year.

As far as I'm concerned, the real NBA Finals just ended. I'll be surprised to see the Cavs win 2 games. They could steal 1 game like they did last year, but that's about it.

If Ariza didn't go 0-12 they probably could have won that game. Plus only getting three points from the bench didn't help either.

This feels like far cry 3

Injuries to Cavs players Irving and Love, helped Warriors win 2015 title.
Injury to Leonard helped Warriors sweep Spurs and go on to win 2017 title
Injury to CP3 helped Warriors beat Rockets and reach NBA Finals in 2018.
Injuries helped Warriors overcome stronger opponent to win titles in 2015 and 2017. Hopefully they do not win this year's title.
Warriors were not the best team in their championship years, misfortune of injuries to opposition players helped them win titles.