By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I love how competitive this game is, but I just want one team to consistently make it. It's fun and painful at the same time.

Also, Cavs 1 team foul away from giving Boston the bonus, so if I'm Stevens and I know my team is struggling, GET TO THE LINE!!!

Around the Network

Cavs are going to win against the odds. Lebron James should be compared to Jesus.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Cavs are going to win against the odds. Lebron James should be compared to Jesus.

No, just... no.

I never bought into the Celtic squad. They're a bunch of role players with chemistry. The East was a joke when the Raptors got the 1 seed, and quite honestly I'm amazed the Cavs even struggled once in the East, let alone with 2 teams. Lebron better hope to God the Rockets win tomorrow if he gets out of Boston with the W, because if he gets the Warriors, it's GG.

Lebron James has now made 8 NBA Finals in a row. Never in doubt!

No way what an upset

Around the Network

as long as having lebron in finals makes more money. the nba will make sure that happens
lol

Well, like they say, something had to give. Either Lebron's game 7 record or the Celtics home court advantage.

So it's Cavs in the finals. Question is, how much will the odds be stacked against them? Warriors are the worst case scenario with their ball movement and stacked roster. Rockets won't be a picnic but is by far the better matchup.

Just need Golden State to win now, then it's 4 years in a row!

MasterThief said:
as long as having lebron in finals makes more money. the nba will make sure that happens
lol

Oh piss off, that's just utter nonsense.  The Cavs were put into the penalty with 7 minutes to go over touchy foul calls.  The Celtics just failed to capitalize, neither team could make a 3pt shot to save their lives.  Cavs won, Celtics lost.  Put your tinfoil hat away.

Nuvendil said:
MasterThief said:
lol

Oh piss off, that's just utter nonsense.  The Cavs were put into the penalty with 7 minutes to go over touchy foul calls.  The Celtics just failed to capitalize, neither team could make a 3pt shot to save their lives.  Cavs won, Celtics lost.  Put your tinfoil hat away.

yeah sure. the kings know that the nba is totally not involved in fixing matches.