By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Have You Bought Recently?!?

VGPolyglot said:

How are you enjoying Puyo Puyo Tetris?

It's fun! Pretty hard though...or maybe I just suck at it. Took me 10 minutes to do the first Tetris vs. Tetris story battle. Seems like it'd be fun to play online once I get better. 

Glad I got it on the Switch tho, cuz this seems like an awesome game to have on the go.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Mario Kart this month. Ive made a pact with myself to knock down some of my playstation and Xbox backlog. Im only buying Nintendo games now because I can take them on the go when I am not at home. I'll get the other games at a deep discount later.

GTX 1070, Metro 2033 Redux & Metro Last Light Redux, Persona 5, and finally

MarioKart 8
PuyoPuyo/Tetris
Extra pair of Joy-Cons
Princess Mononoke (Blu-ray)
Fences (GooglePlay)
Psycho (1960) (GooglePlay)

Pre-Order : Tekken 7 (PS4)

4 ≈ One

Horizon: ZD, Nier Automata, Rocksmith 2014 Remastered w/cable, 6 pairs of socks, a pair of new training shoes and 5 lbs of whey protein powder.

Around the Network

Persona 5 and another month of rent. Pretty much buy 6 games and 12 months of rent a year. Also gas for my car, about 15 gallons/ 2 months. Might need to buy a fix soon for my car.

10€

8€

Also went to the movies yesterday and today. Watched Logan and Beauty and the Beast.

My most recent purchases (as in this month) have included:

Persona 5
Cosmic Star Heroine
What Remains of Edith Finch
Little Nightmares
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

I think my next one will be Kamiko, which I just read about after seeing the OP. It sounds/looks cool! I'm still not finished with any of the last three games on the above list though, so it may be another couple weeks.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I've been on a big vinyl reccord kick lately. Some of my recent purchases include

Daft Punk: Discovery 

Tool: Lateralus 

Furi OST

Undertale OST and Killer Cuts from Iam8bit

I also ordered a physical copy of Hyper Light Drifter and preordered the Persona 5 vinyl from Iam8bit. I got a nice discount on the Furi vinyl since I have the platinum.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4