By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Have You Bought Recently?!?

We had a thread like that back in the Gametrailers.com days and it was pretty good. People were just posting what they have recently bought. This can be any stuff like books, games, movies, or stuff in general. No FOOD! This was done in another thread :)

So, post your stuff. If possibles with a picture made by you or from the web. You are free to write something about it and have a discussion.

Feel free.

Just bought both MK8D and Kamiko from the E-Shop. I mean Kamiko is just 5€ .. so why not. Also, I guess I will continue to buy Multiplayer Games as a download version and Big Singleplayer experiences as cartridge games.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Just bought Nier Automata.

Smartphone.

Hydrangea.

Catharanthus roseus.

Petunia.

And if you count recent pre-orders:

Nier Automata (Steam)
Persona 5 (PS4)
Cities Skylines (Xone Edition)
NioH (PS4)
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III (Steam)
Expeditions: Viking (Steam)
Sniper Elite Complete Pack (Steam)

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Gaston L'intégrale Coffret Édition https://www.amazon.fr/dp/2800171111/ref=pe_386181_51767671_TE_dp_i1

Valerian & Veronique Gesamtausgabe 1-7 http://www.ebay.de/itm/Valerian-amp-Vernoique-Gesamtausgabe-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-komplett-Carlsen-Neuware-/351969973036

Which means I just spent 540€ on comic books. I usually read French comics (aka BD) in German as my French is not good enough anymore, but in the case of the limited Gaston L'intégrale I couldn't resist.

I also bought a few games on Steam recently, e.g. Full Throttle Remastered, and will probably buy MK8 Deluxe (digital) this weekend.

Depends on what you mean with recently.

Very recently:

13€

11,40€

Not as recently (2 weeks ago):

9€ digital

1,80€ digital

2,50€ digital

4€ digital (though technically free as I bought it with gifted money from Microsoft)

6,50€ digital

Persona 5 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Sometime next month, I plan to buy:
-Persona 4 Dancing All Night
-Persona 3 FES
-NieR Automata

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Plane tickets, boxers, tires for the car... Boring stuff mostly, rather spend it on games.

The last 3 games I bought were kingdom hearts 1.5 2.5 remix ps4, persona 5 ps4 and digimon world next order also on ps4.