By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Available now.

Tagged games:

Got it. Love it.

-Didn't realize that the assist mode was on until I was in my third race. I like it! Gotta turn it off, though. I assume it's disabled in online play. Need to brush up on my skills.

-Haven't been online yet. Gotta hone my skills.

-Game looks so sharp on my 4K set! I was worried about the lack of AA but I was worried for nothing.

-I kinda miss the second screen. Didn't know how useful it was until now.

-Wish there was some way to update the WiiU version for some cross platform play.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Got it. Love it.

-Didn't realize that the assist mode was on until I was in my third race. I like it! Gotta turn it off, though. I assume it's disabled in online play. Need to brush up on my skills.

-Haven't been online yet. Gotta hone my skills.

-Game looks so sharp on my 4K set! I was worried about the lack of AA but I was worried for nothing.

-I kinda miss the second screen. Didn't know how useful it was until now.

-Wish there was some way to update the WiiU version for some cross platform play.

While it would be cool to bring the community from MK8 forwards it would take a lot of work on their parts, just for the extras and such to be limited.

When you look for tournaments online btw you can see on the rules setup if the auto steering thing is allowed or banned from the tournie so all or no one can use it.

It really is a lovely looking game even without the AA isn't it? It's sort of the same as screenshots taken from Splatoon2 I mean... those screenshots when you stop the game, zoon in and look at it up close look rough but when it's in motion it's just a thing of beauty esp at the locked 60fps it runs at regardless of handheld or (presumably) docked, not used it there yet, my swich is almost exclusively a handheld. Glad it looks nice on the 4k screen though.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Urghh, apparently the stock in amazon.ca got damaged so the pre-orders are all delayed T_T

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
Urghh, apparently the stock in amazon.ca got damaged so the pre-orders are all delayed T_T

The eshop copies are mint condition! 6.8GB

DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT join the fun :)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
Captain_Yuri said:

The eshop copies are mint condition! 6.8GB

DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT join the fun :)

Amazon is 20% off though :T

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

Are you serious? 

p0isonparadise said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Are you serious? 

Mhmm, that's what they told me..

"There is bit delay for the delivery for all the orders of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Switch , as most of the stock got damaged and we are sending back to the manufacturers. I'm sorry for the hassle caused. However the orders will get delivered by may 3 for sure For the hassle caused, from our end I have edited the price of the item by $10 . Please allow us few more days to get t his delivered to you on priority."

It's also why the stars are low

https://www.amazon.ca/Mario-Kart-8-Deluxe-Switch/dp/B071XNBL33/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493396020&sr=8-1&keywords=mario+kart+8

Captain_Yuri said:
p0isonparadise said:

Are you serious? 

"There is bit delay for the delivery for all the orders of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Switch , as most of the stock got damaged and we are sending back to the manufacturers. I'm sorry for the hassle caused. However the orders will get delivered by may 3 for sure For the hassle caused, from our end I have edited the price of the item by $10 . Please allow us few more days to get t his delivered to you on priority."

https://www.amazon.ca/Mario-Kart-8-Deluxe-Switch/dp/B071XNBL33/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493396020&sr=8-1&keywords=mario+kart+8

I just checked Amazon and my email and everything seems fine on my end? This is weird.

I bought it digitally. Can't wait to get in some good time with it.

p0isonparadise said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I just checked Amazon and my email and everything seems fine on my end? This is weird.

Hmm maybe its a province thing.