By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles 2 re-confirmed for this year by Nintendo

I hope this turns out to be true. XC2 looks like a great game and i loved XCX myself.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

"Xenoblade 2 will release in 2017"

Launches December 31st, 2017 at 11:59 PM

eddy7eddy said:
I hope to get a Switch at Retail Price before Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
It was hard to understand everything XCX throws at you at the beginning, that's the reason why sometimes I only introduce my friends the first Xenoblade.

True. I love the first Xenoblade, but couldnt get into XCX.

monocle_layton said:
"Xenoblade 2 will release in 2017"

Launches December 31st, 2017 at 11:59 PM

It will come out before 12/31/17.

PigPen said:
HintHRO said:

Miyamoto isn't on Nintendo level either. 

Miyamoto have both hits and miss. He missed with Star Fox Zero, but he is Nintendo. 

He is  just a producer now, he hasn't being part of the direction or design of a game for almost 10 years maybe. 

Around the Network

While this is certainly possible, Xenoblade Chronicles X was also stated to be releasing in 2014 in the annual earnings report so don't take it as a 100% confirmation.

Source - https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2014/140508e.pdf

Maybe it was supposed to come out on the Wii u, but decided to Switch it around!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

if it is coming this year, i think it would be Japan. December 31, 2017 release date. But for US/Europe i doubt, prove me wrong Nintendo.

It's impossible to believe, but it would sure help their holidays if it was releasing alongside Mario Odyssey

This is the same company that must have known for ages that BotW would launch with Switch and routinely put non-games like that robot boxing one and the camera game from StarFox on their "future release" list, though... It's a tad hard to trust them haha

Hopefully they get rid of those out of place unXenolike character models.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.