By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict Switch's First Year Sales

7 million....

Around the Network

woah I didn't realize 3ds sold so much first year o.O one of my favorite systems
OT: I'm gonna say 9.5 million without pokemon with pokemon like 11 million.

12mil

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
SpokenTruth said:
WagnerPaiva said:
How about 7 million? Seems reasonable.

Between PS3 and XOne?

Well, just for the first year. The second one depends a lot on what Nintendo is planing to take this.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I'm gonna say 12 million.

10+ mil in 2017, 2 mil early 2018.

Around the Network

FallingTitan said:

Sure it can!  Maybe next gen??? or even this gen?  Who knows theres 6-7 years left still and ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!  A couple million units lead isn't much in the scope of a 10 year span....  Sony ps4 is all hype with no games.  I dont understand its sales except for that the gamer market is full of people with lesser intellect.  

Nintendo always has a chance to win because of its always being innovated and trying new things.  

And Nintendo wins EVERY HANDHELD GEN.  Sony should exit that market and it will just be Nintendo in the handheld market.

FallingTitan said:
5.7 Mill

Lol

Gonna be conservative and say 8.5-9.5 million

12.5 million.

honestly near impossibile to predict now. But highly likely over 10 million. Odyssey will push loads of systems in the fall, and if Skyrim/Xenoblade 2 also are out in the Fall.... 

18m 1st year and 50m LT