By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - 10th - 16th April 2017

Another 40k for the Switch! Carrying the charts right now!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Platina said:
Zelda Wii U will be the last Wii U game on the chart, wonder how long it can last for

Switch is doing well, and nice to see the 3DS doing good as well

I don't think that's true, Minecraft Wii U may make sporadic appearances throughout the year.

next week can be dissapointing because of Golden week.

Dreamcaster said:
Platina said:
Zelda Wii U will be the last Wii U game on the chart, wonder how long it can last for

Switch is doing well, and nice to see the 3DS doing good as well

I don't think that's true, Minecraft Wii U may make sporadic appearances throughout the year.

It could, but once the Switch version comes out, I don't see the Wii U version sneaking back into the charts though :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Shadow1980 said:
konnichiwa said:

Don't sales usually go up on Golden Week?

I think youbread that wrong. If im not mistaken because of golden week the following week, this week will drop even further (so he means this week, not GW)

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
konnichiwa said:

Don't sales usually go up on Golden Week?

Well Golden week sales data are in two weeks so the sales we get next week could be affected by Golden week (or is what I expect). if so we can expect 25K switch 15k PS4 (with PRo) and people calling doom while the week after we have normally great sales.

So far so good.
Switch continues its momentum in Japan.
Zelda doing great!

konnichiwa said:

Well Golden week sales data are in two weeks so the sales we get next week could be affected by Golden week (or is what I expect). if so we can expect 25K switch 15k PS4 (with PRo) and people calling doom while the week after we have normally great sales.

Golden Week has mainly just been making up for the sales of the week prior, so you could be right. Still, 25k would be quite low.

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:
Excellent Switch performance. How many weeks until we can say the "new console honeymoon period" has worn off?

You can already say that now. Wii U sold 15k in the comparable week and was dropping further in the coming weeks.

How much did 3ds sell in the same week?

(Edit: nvm, I saw the chart)

naruball said:
RolStoppable said:

You can already say that now. Wii U sold 15k in the comparable week and was dropping further in the coming weeks.

How much did 3ds sell in the same week?

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=234231361

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile