By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Edition Metascore Prediction - 92 Meta and 92,32% GR

BraLoD said:
93 with 30

Really surprised it's not being affected by the port effect, it's actually improving a lot on the original game score.

The key element was the addition of a proper battle mode. The one it had on the Wii U version sucked balls!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

So far an old time gamer like myself ,has hit it on the nose with an 93 lol

Great scores! I hope it can keep this 90+ Meta.

Jay70sgamer said:
So far an old time gamer like myself ,has hit it on the nose with an 93 lol

We still need to wait for the guys who didnt get a review copy from Nintendo though.

Kristof81 said:

94 ... daym I was close. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it stays that way it's going to be the highest rated Mario Kart.

What was the highest? 92 for Super Circuit?

Around the Network
guiduc said:
Kristof81 said:

94 ... daym I was close. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it stays that way it's going to be the highest rated Mario Kart.

p0isonparadise said:
guiduc said:

My least favorite Mario Kart...

KLXVER said:
p0isonparadise said:

My least favorite Mario Kart...

How in the name of the one true God can Super Circuit be the highest rated Mario Kart?? It's not a bad one but it doesn't come near Mario Kart DS, not by a landmile.

Let's wait for the inevitable Jim Sterling review to come a week from now.

"The motion controls aren't very good and you're limited to holding just two items at a time."

7/10

Switch reviews seem to be biased / influenced by free consoles and bribery.
BotW already did get inflated scores which in no way reflected the game's major flaws or player opinions.

And increasing the score of a 3 year old 88 Wii-U game to 93 for no reason points towards unfair and biased reviews. The new Battle mode alone, despite being the heart and soul of every Mario Kart game, cannot be the explanation.