By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Edition Metascore Prediction - 92 Meta and 92,32% GR

RolStoppable said:
Ganoncrotch said:

After some stalking of friend coded people from VGchartz.... Raven has the game listed in his played titles. Colour me jealous :(

He probably downloaded the demo from the Japanese eShop. I don't think he knows Japanese.

If im not mistaken, the game was already fully dubbed and had an english version in the japanese version.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Nintendo Switch has secured its first UK No.1 with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

In fact, it's the first Nintendo boxed game to get to No.1 since 2011, when the format holder topped the charts with Pokémon White on DS. It's also the first Mario game to reach the top of the charts since Mario Kart Wii in 2008.

Nintendo used the launch of its racer to ship more Switch stock to retailers, which has seen The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild return to the Top Five (at No.5) with a 68% increase in sales week-on-week.

Elsewhere, there's a number of new releases in the Top 40, with publishers using the quiet release window to debut niche and indie games at physical retail

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 debuts at No.2, with Bandai Namco's well reviewed new IP Little Nightmares debuting at No.4.

Meanwhile, a compilation of the horror series Outlast - published by Warner Bros - reaches No.14.

Finally, Puyo Puyo Tetris makes No.18, with the majority of sales coming on Nintendo Switch.

All of this means Ubisoft's latest success - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands - falls from No.1 to No.7. FIFA 17 also takes a big fall, down from No.3 to No.9.

F.Scofield said:
ohh, it's already down to 93, i'm feeling it will end on 92 once all reviews hit.

The strange thing is though, it still hasn't gotten a single yellow review, you know someone is going to put one up, they can't resist it, basically at this stage it's a licence to print ad revenue for your site if someone gives it a bad score, the temptation will be too real for some.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Nautilus said:
RolStoppable said:

He probably downloaded the demo from the Japanese eShop. I don't think he knows Japanese.

If im not mistaken, the game was already fully dubbed and had an english version in the japanese version.

You are correct indeed the Jap version of the game on the Eshop is in both Japanese and English both audio and text, sadly I can't seem to make purchases directly using my CC from the eshop in Japan though but it's pretty damn awesome that it takes so little time to set up an account and get access to the US and Jap eshops to see what is available in other regions, colour me impressed yet again with the Switch.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Nautilus said:
RolStoppable said:

Meant to come back and say thanks to you both for this guys, have Disgaea 5 now on my Switch you guys are legends... as is Nintendo for making region free console with region free eshop :o I'm so impressed with Switch I'm gonna do a little wee

Also MK got a yellow review! finally happened, was thinking could it avoid idiots looking for clicks but nope, washington post would love some ad revenue from this game.