By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Students beat classmate to death screaming Allahu Akbar (New graphic video)

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
please people, this is plain horror

how could racism not rise in US and Europe against these countries, when you see 10 people killing someone like an animal, and you know what the worst part is, there are more than 100 people standing around and no-one bothers to stop this madness, they still live in the middle ages...

Because not every single human living there is like that. You are generalizing a whole nation because of some black sheeps.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
Dreamcaster said:
crissindahouse said:

Why should any science need to prove there is no god? If I say that I know an alien from Mars then it's my job to prove it and not the job of others to disprove it. 

That doesn't mean there is no god but it's still not the job of disbelievers to prove there is none. 

Suprisingly, I couldn't agree with you more. Which is why I propose to you that because everything which we can conceive of has a cause, it is logical to suggest that all things, therefore, have a cause. If this is true, then in order to explain the very existence of time and space itself, we have to recognise a 'first cause', which can cause other things (The BIg Bang) and yet, needs no causing itself. The only thing which could fit such a criterion, would be an omnipotent being. This being, due to it being ominpotent, must be God.

But you're describing something different from most believers of God. Most people in a personal God, that has emotions and feelings, and out of all the galaxies and planets and species chooses homo sapiens from Earth to be his favourite. It's not just the belief in some unaware force that most people support.

A_C_E said:
irstupid said:

You still don't get it. Religion is not a science, it is not a hypothesis. Someone religious is not putting out some theory that God exists and trying to prove it like scientists do for their theories. They just believe. A believer does not care about proof or not. They have faith, or believe. Proof is contrary to that. They don't need proof and don't desire to find proof. If you need proof to believe in God, you do not beleive in God. 

You and other non-believers seem to care about proof that he exists or not. Thus if you want that proof, then it's up to you to go and get that proof one way or another. 

I don't get that religion is not a science? Interesting evaluation.

Someone religious is not putting out some theory that God exists? And they aren't trying to prove it? You can't be serious... Just for starters look up William Lane Craig or Eric Hovind. There are hundreds of more authors who believe in God and millions of people who claim to 'know' God exists.

It's cute that you think your words represent reality.

Are William Lane Craig or Eric Hovind the spokesperson of billions of religious people? I think not. Same as the conartist Zakir Naik is not a spokesperson for islam.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

VGPolyglot said:
Dreamcaster said:

Suprisingly, I couldn't agree with you more. Which is why I propose to you that because everything which we can conceive of has a cause, it is logical to suggest that all things, therefore, have a cause. If this is true, then in order to explain the very existence of time and space itself, we have to recognise a 'first cause', which can cause other things (The BIg Bang) and yet, needs no causing itself. The only thing which could fit such a criterion, would be an omnipotent being. This being, due to it being ominpotent, must be God.

But you're describing something different from most believers of God. Most people in a personal God, that has emotions and feelings, and out of all the galaxies and planets and species chooses homo sapiens from Earth to be his favourite. It's not just the belief in some unaware force that most people support.

I concur, but it's been said multiple times, that you 'can't prove God', which isn't entirely true. I didn't plan to justify a 'personal God' at all. After all, there isn't much logic which could suggest that. Some of the atheists on this board though, seem to be attacking the very premise of all religions, which is all I set out to counter.

irstupid said:

You still don't get it. Religion is not a science, it is not a hypothesis. Someone religious is not putting out some theory that God exists and trying to prove it like scientists do for their theories. They just believe. A believer does not care about proof or not. They have faith, or believe. Proof is contrary to that. They don't need proof and don't desire to find proof. If you need proof to believe in God, you do not beleive in God. 

You and other non-believers seem to care about proof that he exists or not. Thus if you want that proof, then it's up to you to go and get that proof one way or another. 

I mean, let's assume I agree (I don't)...

Believers don't just "believe". They believe, they preach, they impose, they tell others what to do, who to marry, and so on. I don't give two shits what you believe in as long as you keep to yourself. I am not gonna ask for proof if it's all what you do is "believing", but that's rarely the case. 

Around the Network
Valdath said:
Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile rapist who murdered hundreds of innocent people.

Thank god i don't live in a muslim country.

Wow. Sources? 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
Valdath said:
Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile rapist who murdered hundreds of innocent people.

Thank god i don't live in a muslim country.

Wow. Sources? 

Maybe this?

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Was_Muhammad_a_Pedophile%3F

LurkerJ said:
irstupid said:

I mean, let's assume I agree (I don't)...

Believers don't just "believe". They believe, they preach, they impose, they tell others what to do, who to marry, and so on. I don't give two shits what you believe in as long as you keep to yourself. I am not gonna ask for proof if it's all what you do is "believing", but that's rarely the case. 

How often do you experience someone trying to convert you? I'm guessing are referencing seeing something on the media of people trying to push their homosexual beliefs on others.

In my life I have more people try to say how evil I am for eating meat or some other essentially religion of theirs, thing than anyone talking about an actual religion period.

There was some study done that found that people "need" some sort of religion to feel satisfied/fullfilled/ect. Now when I say religion, I don't mean as in the classical religion of Christianity, Islam, Jeduism, ect, but taking something and making it their religion. That could be anything from pushing your paleo/vegan/ect diet onto someone, to pushing that said video game consoel is the best console in the world. Sports are to many their religion.

It isn't just religion that people try to force their beliefs onto others. I mean how hard do you see others on this site try and convince others that said console is the best console. They can't just enjoy their console in peace, they need to make sure that others also like their same console and/or games. God forbid you trash it, or give it a bad review.

what was done in that video was horrible but a lot of the people posting in this thread need a history lesson:

http://time.com/3703386/jim-crow-lynchings/

I could never live in such a place, for fuck's sake.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---