By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony - Crash Trilogy is "PS4 exclusive"

Got this mail from Playstation, and noticed that the upcoming Crash trilogy's got the PS4 EXCLUSIVE tag on it. 

Proof:

https://image.ibb.co/ggp8T5/IMG_0820.jpg

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Around the Network

Yes, I really hope that this one is Playstation exclusive!

Ohhhh come on they are OWNED by Sony (the first 3 games that is!)
I knew this was going to be PS exclusive!

Ummmm who didn't know this?

Who the fuck cares if it is exclusive, it´s not like Ps4 needs anymore exclusives to add to that insane list that most Ps4 owners can´t even afford most, let alone even more Sony is throwing at them.

Wipeout and Crash in June, then Uc GT God of War Days Gone Detroit Dreams and god knows what more, Sony lost his mind releasing games back to back to back, seriously our wallets can´t take this much.

Around the Network

That's a shame. Would have bought it if it came to PC/Xbox.

jason1637 said:
That's a shame. Would have bought it if it came to PC/Xbox.

Same. I'd love to play the trilogy on my rig. Ah well, more money for other devs instead. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I don't mind it being exclusive, but theres usually not much speculation for more than a day if a game truly is exclusive to one console these days. They usually make it very clear. Why doesn't Sony just come out and say it? That's why I'm doubting it. They said "This game will forever be console exclusive to the PS4" when talking about SFV.

Anytime something is confirmed exclusive to PlayStation, it's always the same few people coming in and lamenting it not being elsewhere.

I've honestly always felt it was weird that Crash was appearing elsewhere. He was a PlayStation icon, and then started appearing on other consoles. It's actually fitting that he returns to PlayStation exclusivity.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

iNathan said:
Who the fuck cares if it is exclusive, it´s not like Ps4 needs anymore exclusives to add to that insane list that most Ps4 owners can´t even afford most, let alone even more Sony is throwing at them.

Wipeout and Crash in June, then Uc GT God of War Days Gone Detroit Dreams and god knows what more, Sony lost his mind releasing games back to back to back, seriously our wallets can´t take this much.

It's not even funny.  They need to add another day to the week after Sunday. Call it Playstationday or something so we've time to play all the top class new games releasing.  

Anyway this isn't a big deal.  Playstation fans who want crash can either get it at launch or buy a ps4 for just €200 this holiday and play it.  It's quite simple and super affordable.