Yes. 21 13.64%

No. 98 63.64%

I smoke fags. 7 4.55%

I smoke rollies. 1 0.65%

I smoke a pipe. 2 1.30%

I smoke pure weed. 7 4.55%

other/comments/results/tits. 18 11.69%

Total:154

I started vaping about 5 years ago but didn't enjoy it. I bought a new model recently and it's helped me quit smoking by a lot.

If you are a vapour I recommend Nasty Juice Cush Man. It tastes like delicious fresh mangos. The other two flavours are Sour apple popsicle which tastes like the apple flavour jolly rancher and the double slush flavour which tastes like the blue and pink slush.

Around the Network

Yes. Ex 20/day, 15 years smoker here. Switched a year ago, haven't had cigarette since and never felt better. So for me it's not just some trend or fashion, but it's life saving device and that's how it should be treated.

Nope. While it think it is a great tool to help those quit smoking (which is horrid and disgusting), I still find vaping repulsive and gross. I do wish more people would use it to actually decline their dependency on nicotine and then officially quit. It really is the only smart choice as it would reduce toxin intake to yourself and others as well as save you unnecessary expenses. I'm not dumb, I acknowledge its not easy. I just cringe when I see people ignorantly try to sell the idea that vaping isn't harmful or is somehow a good thing. Its like arguing my fat ass is being healthy by having a diet drink with my double bacon cheeseburger. Better? yes, but not good in any form.

I don't, and I probably never will. It may be better than smoking, but it's still unhealthy and very expensive.

VGPolyglot said:
I've never smoked/vaped, or taken any illegal drugs. I don't even drink.

Same, and it's not boring/lame, it's smart. I will not ever do any of it and I can tell you exactly why. I don't ever want to be in a position where I do not have conscious control of my body, I don't want anything inhibiting my thoughts and reactions, and I don't want to destroy my mind/body any faster than just daily living does to it. I went through college and had a roommate asking me to go to parties/smoke weed nearly every single night, and I've never - not even once - been tempted to do so. I told him no probably 1,000 times before he stopped asking. I thought I was basically the only person who didn't ever do these things in their youth, happy to see I'm not haha.

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

Around the Network

No, I would rather die of cancer than be seen with that fucking thing...

I used to smoke cigs a while back. I only smoke some hookah once in awhile but I have no interest in vapping. It seems like imitation of cigs and that would likely get me to smoke again.

VGPolyglot said:
I've never smoked/vaped, or taken any illegal drugs. I don't even drink.

Same. Doing these things are the most out of the way options to slowly kill myself. If I wanted to fuck up my body I'd buy a gun and end it there

asqarkabab said:
Cigars are great for the health they destroy your lungs and brings you a very beautiful gift cancer and heart attack so I recommend for your health never smoke cigars or vapor
Thanks
Ps my post was sarcastic but my recommendation is real

You don't inhale the smoke from cigars. You suck the smoke into your mouth and let the flavor of the cigar smoke roll around until you breath it out. Cigars cause oral cancer, not lung cancer.

Ciggarettes are inhaled and cause lung and throat cancer, and sometimes oral cancer as well.

Vaping has no known side effect other than addiction at this time. (this does not include using a vaporizer for weed as this is a different process altogether and still invovles smoke directly from the plant)

No. I've never been a smoker, so vaping isn't really something that I would need or want to try.