By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: BOTW Falling Star Myths

d21lewis said:
I have about three. I'm afraid to use them. No idea what they are for.

You  can sell them. I think you can cook with them. Most importantly some clothes are upgraded by fairies by using the fragments.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

I have no idea. I was just roaming around with my horse in the midnight until i saw shooting star fell down to the field, i was like ..... >:o LET'S INVESTIGATE! Ran to the spot where shooting star fell as fast as i could. And i found a Japanese candy star. It's konpeito!

EricFabian said:
I'm doing everything by myself. No guides, no videos, nothing. Currently at Rito Village to my second divine beast (and over 80hrs), I saw some shooting stars, but I was too lazy to go catch

Just beat the main quests and defeated Ganon myself.  I took the same approach you did, but after 85 hours and about 90 shrines later, I finally caved and looked up the location of the last two memories I was missing.  I was ready to fight Ganon but I refused to do it until I found and rewatched all memories in order to really grasp the plot before doing so.

On the plus side, I was pretty on the nose about the general location of the two memories I was missing.  I just had troube pin pointing EXACTLY where they were lol.  Gotta say, playing this game blind was a gaming experience no other game has been able to deliver in a long time.  Can't wait for the DLC.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I only got a few and sold them, what can you get if you cook them ?

I got one from a silver Lynel, one from a sidequest and a few from chasing them down. It's fun to make a mad dash after one, pardon coming through, no time, shoot each other instead.

Around the Network

Still have yet to find one, really need it to upgrade my Amiibo gear D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Shiken said:

Just beat the main quests and defeated Ganon myself.  I took the same approach you did, but after 85 hours and about 90 shrines later, I finally caved and looked up the location of the last two memories I was missing.  I was ready to fight Ganon but I refused to do it until I found and rewatched all memories in order to really grasp the plot before doing so.

On the plus side, I was pretty on the nose about the general location of the two memories I was missing.  I just had troube pin pointing EXACTLY where they were lol.  Gotta say, playing this game blind was a gaming experience no other game has been able to deliver in a long time.  Can't wait for the DLC.

Was one of them that really vague forest picture? I had to talk to the painter for that one...there were too many damn forests to scour in the world.

I was pretty far off on that one. I assumed it would be in the Faron Woods, and the cutscene would have something to do with the Spring of Courage. Boy was I wrong.

Amazing cut scene though.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

EricFabian said:
I'm doing everything by myself. No guides, no videos, nothing. Currently at Rito Village to my second divine beast (and over 80hrs), I saw some shooting stars, but I was too lazy to go catch

That the way to do it =). I haven´t understood yet how I can see how many hours I have playede game though?

OT: I have gotten two so far but sold both of them. They are quite easy to get anyways so I will get some if I need them =).

Puppyroach said:
EricFabian said:

That the way to do it =). I haven´t understood yet how I can see how many hours I have playede game though?

OT: I have gotten two so far but sold both of them. They are quite easy to get anyways so I will get some if I need them =).

Activity Log (?) on Wii U

Click HERE and be happy 

Puppyroach said:
EricFabian said:

On Switch you can see it in your profile after 10 days since you first played the game, but it only works if the profile is linked to a Nintendo account.

I played without using fast travel, it took 170+ hours with all shrines, 350+ Korok seeds and lvl 4 gear. I didn't upgrade everything though and still had a bunch of run back and forth sidequests left.