By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Top Sellers 04th March 2017

Radek said:
tbone51 said:

Snitch? Dont make me laugh, glad you dont kno me well. And baiting is something this guy does alot, and he is obviously flaming. Making up your own rules to fit your agenda is plain out dumb. I dont want hom banned, i want mods to put an end to obvious trolling.

OBVIOUS TROLLING/BAITING/FLAMING, he does it in a way to not get banned. If i give him credit for something its his clever way of going around a stupid system.

Edit: never once hit the report button. Mods can tell you themselves if there is an archive or something.

I think you give him too much credit.

I see mods warning / banning people all the time, if he truly deserved it he would get it.

Nothing agaisnt you but you need to check out the mod thread. See what the hot topic is right now. That said again i dont get how he gets away with it, but its clear it seems he has plot armor on him lol.

Its more of how much you see some1 post often. If you follow comg thread for ex, it be more obvious. Even some very heavy sony pro fans ignore him now because he is a lost cause. A user name Rol has to make a body guard thread for me in particular because i have a problem with not letting go lmao

Moderated for this and other posts in this thread - Miguel

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
tbone51 said:

Nothing agaisnt you but you need to check out the mod thread. See what the hot topic is right now. That said again i dont get how he gets away with it, but its clear it seems he has plot armor on him lol.

Its more of how much you see some1 post often. If you follow comg thread for ex, it be more obvious. Even some very heavy sony pro fans ignore him now because he is a lost cause. A user name Rol has to make a body guard thread for me in particular because i have a problem with not letting go lmao

It's only funny as long as you aren't getting banned. If you get forced on the bench, we have a serious problem because we can't get around trying to contain your outbursts.

What you are doing in this thread is problematic, especially because you are fully aware that there is a different thread where things already get discussed.

I saw that thread like 2mins after i first posted here. Give me a break xD

Given the install base of the PS4 and how good Horizon is, it doesn't surprise me that it sold more than the Switch version of Zelda.

However, kudos to Switch Zelda for only selling ~8% less.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Considering the fact almost every PS4 comes with a copy of uncharted, there is no way that game isn't in the top 10

mM
dharh said:
Given the install base of the PS4 and how good Horizon is, it doesn't surprise me that it sold more than the Switch version of Zelda.

According to Sony, sell through was 2.6 million in two weeks world wide

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
dharh said:

According to Sony, sell through was 2.6 million in two weeks world wide

I was just talking about this particular stat.  Lets see what the Switch Zelda two week sell through is before we start throwing shade or praise.  I'm trying to be positive.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

leo-j said:
Considering the fact almost every PS4 comes with a copy of uncharted, there is no way that game isn't in the top 10 

Is that still true though? I'm not in America so I don't no.  But if you go into your local games shop is every ps4 bundle with Uncharted or have they bundled other games or sell it on its own sometimes?  I'm pretty sure cod is bundled too. 

JRPGfan said:

I only see up to feb 25th.
But i ll take your word for it.

Not surprised to see Horizon Zero Dawn outsell Zelda BoTW, switch version, but surprised its not by more.

Here the combined wiiu+switch zelda sales are more than HZD, and I didnt think that would happend.

it happen because we all had friends who had both zelda and horizon and once we tried both, we stop play horizon and played zelda, which why some of the people who did not own a switch fell in love with zelda and was willing to play the Wii U version, but if there was more Switch Stock in america, Switch numbers for zelda would be higher and pass Horizon.........both games good, but zelda was a notch or two better, its like one reviewer said after playing zelda he realize how simple horizon is with it not having as much variety as Zelda especially with the physics 

Kerotan said:
LipeJJ said:

It doesn't really matter that Horizon "beat" Zelda in one week on a specific country (and due to supply constrains). Wait 1 year and then compare WW sales and you'll see the real "winner" (and that's pretty obvious, I guess).

Well Horizon was over 2.6m after 10 days.  Probably over 4m early may.  Zelda going to need a long time to catch up.  And if Sony make Horizon the main bundled title this holiday it's game over! 

sony legs for games is not that long like Nintendo, now if they start bundling it to hype up their numbers like they do with uncharted series, last of us and etc, then yeah it can sell 4 million if it comes with new systems starting next month

Kerotan said:
Well there it is! Horizon beats Zelda opening week in America. Congrats!

Having said that considering Sony announced 2.6m sold to consumers after 10 days I can't help but feel this is undertracked. Although digital is probably high.

No, it sold considerably less. Wii U version still exists you know. 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides