By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Top Sellers 04th March 2017

TheGamer_1995 said:
Surprisingly low numbers if you ask me, so with zelda on NS at 437k, that brings the actual Switch numbers to 450-500k.

That's a good sign. That's sign of good sales! 

Around the Network
Alkibiádēs said:
Kerotan said:
Well there it is! Horizon beats Zelda opening week in America. Congrats!

Having said that considering Sony announced 2.6m sold to consumers after 10 days I can't help but feel this is undertracked. Although digital is probably high.

No, it sold considerably less. Wii U version still exists you know. 

Digital exists too and it definitely favors Playstation big time.  Considering Horizon sold 2.6m WW to consumers after 10 days I'd imagine it's sold more in America. 

Goodnightmoon said:
Kerotan said:

For starters Horizon probably undertracked and it's digital sales will be much higher.  

Anyway yes I'm comparing Switch vs PS4 version.  if ps4 version was on another platform it would sell more too. 

And if Zelda wasn't on WiiU it would be selling more on Switch

Actuallly, no. Zelda on Switch is limited right now by the install base. Since this is launch, theres only so many systems out there, and so many copys that could posibly be sold at the moment. You can't sell more copies of a game then there are systems out there, and the attach rate is already very high, at about 85%. If there was no Wii U version, the Switch version still couldn't be any better, since the Switch is supply constrained.

Also, hi guys, haven't been around in a few years. P

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

vonboy said:
Goodnightmoon said:

And if Zelda wasn't on WiiU it would be selling more on Switch

Actuallly, no. Zelda on Switch is limited right now by the install base. Since this is launch, theres only so many systems out there, and so many copys that could posibly be sold at the moment. You can't sell more copies of a game then there are systems out there, and the attach rate is already very high, at about 85%. If there was no Wii U version, the Switch version still couldn't be any better, since the Switch is supply constrained.

Then he is celebrating that a game beated another one only because supply constrains, which is quite... yeah.

Goodnightmoon said:
vonboy said:

Then he is celebrating that a game beated another one only because supply constrains, which is quite... yeah.

That's Kero for you...