By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Top Sellers 04th March 2017

Zelda is probably considerably higher now, considering these sales numbers are from a couple of days following the Switch launch.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

I feel like Horizon is undertracked....

PAOerfulone said:

I think that's all of North America's numbers you saw for Twilight Princess.

Derp, you're right, silly mistake on my end.

So if we estipulate a an almost 1:1 with Zelda and the Switch, the Switch must have sold around 450 k in the US.Including Americas in the number, and the Switch shpuld be around 550k and 600k in the Americas for the first 2 days, and thats basically selling out every unit.So far so good.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Seem to be really good numbers.
But more important than that, this game will keep selling the system for a long time. Actually, it's the game that's selling the system (lack of games and whatnot).

Around the Network
TheGamer_1995 said:
Surprisingly low numbers if you ask me, so with zelda on NS at 437k, that brings the actual Switch numbers to 450-500k.

437k sold in one day in one country (+600k counting WiiU version)

"surprisingly low numbers" 

lol

Goodnightmoon said:
TheGamer_1995 said:
Surprisingly low numbers if you ask me, so with zelda on NS at 437k, that brings the actual Switch numbers to 450-500k.

lol

Plus, wouldn't it technically just be from 2 days of sales? BotW came out on March 3rd (friday), where if you compare horizon, it came out on February 28th (tuesday) of that same week. If it works like that, i'd say Zelda did really well.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

85% Attach Rate. You can take into factor that some people bought a Switch to resell it and some people do not like Zelda. I think until the next big game comes out the attach rate will stay about 75%.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Areym said:
Goodnightmoon said:

lol

Plus, wouldn't it technically just be from 2 days of sales? BotW came out on March 3rd (friday), where if you compare horizon, it came out on February 28th (tuesday) of that same week. If it works like that, i'd say Zelda did really well.

Yes this is from 1-2 days of sales alone and even if this was the numbers for the whole week that would still be a good number, Twilight Princess on Wii did 365k on its first 6-7 days in the USA

Well there it is! Horizon beats Zelda opening week in America. Congrats!

Having said that considering Sony announced 2.6m sold to consumers after 10 days I can't help but feel this is undertracked. Although digital is probably high.