By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My Girlfriend And I Were Accused Of Being Racists At A Library

WagnerPaiva said:
The media and the Soros backed groups are brainwashing these poor kids into racial war, it is sad, but they are falling into the trap in large numbers, specially in the US. The George Soros foundation started to fund a BlackLivesMatter kind of group here in Brazil since last year, so I fully expect these kind of events to spread worldwide.
Soros should just be arrested for life.

Dude, you need to stop blaming this guy for all the issues of the world He's just your Emmanuel Goldstein, your scapegoat. 

Around the Network
Gourmet said:
You're guilty of being white. Case closed.

The worst kind of crime.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Funny thing, if everyone from all walks of life were just 20% more open-minded to different life perspectives, maybe problems like this wouldn't exist. Everyone wants to point fingers, but I feel like everyone has a part in this somehow.

When will people just accept Eminem is the greatest jedi in the justice league. Then we can just put this all behind us... #peaceinthemiddleeast

I once was accused by an 11 year old student of calling her a "spoiled white brat".

If you could see my skin tone, you'd probably appreciate the irony a bit better.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
I once was accused by an 11 year old student of calling her a "spoiled white brat".

If you could see my skin tone, you'd probably appreciate the irony a bit better.

I imagine you looking like Mr. Feeny, so while I can't appreciate the irony, the thought still gives me a chuckle.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334