By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My Girlfriend And I Were Accused Of Being Racists At A Library

thismeintiel said:
bananaking21 said:
You guys should take her out to lunch to clear the air. Take her out for some fried chicken, I'm sure she would enjoy that

Well, of course the OP would think that.  The racist bastard.  How dare they slightly inconvenience a black person without actually meaning to.

VGPolyglot said:

Yes, the harsh truth that no matter how hard you work, you can still fail.

Well, yea, it's called life.  Happens to everyone, regardless of color.

Of course you don't have to be a visible minority to be affected, but the truth is that they are disproportionately affected.

Around the Network

The media and the Soros backed groups are brainwashing these poor kids into racial war, it is sad, but they are falling into the trap in large numbers, specially in the US. The George Soros foundation started to fund a BlackLivesMatter kind of group here in Brazil since last year, so I fully expect these kind of events to spread worldwide.
Soros should just be arrested for life.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
The media and the Soros backed groups are brainwashing these poor kids into racial war, it is sad, but they are falling into the trap in large numbers, specially in the US. The George Soros foundation started to fund a BlackLivesMatter kind of group here in Brazil since last year, so I fully expect these kind of events to spread worldwide.

I assure you that I have received nothing from the capitalist billionaire George Soros or any other political individual or organization.

VGPolyglot said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I assure you that I have received nothing from the capitalist billionaire George Soros or any other political individual or organization.

I know. You are a decent person.

But the brainwashing is going wild all over the world, it is like something wants to see everything exploding with hate.

Not only racial, I see they pushing for gender war also.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
VGPolyglot said:

I know. You are a decent person.

But the brainwashing is going wild all over the world, it is like something wants to see everything exploding with hate.

Not only racial, I see they pushing for gender war also.

Brainwashing has been going on way longer than this. The education system at school indoctrinates people from a very early age.

Around the Network
theDX said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yep, you do it for free.

Not to benefit George Soros. He's a multibillionaire member of the bourgeosie, he's in opposition to my values.

Gourmet said:
You're guilty of being white. Case closed.

Pretty much these days.

u white therefore u racist. thats the nature of you neanderthal cave beasts

VGPolyglot said:
tokilamockingbrd said:

no of course not. But there are probably atleast 50k people in Pennsylvania were tired of everything being racilized. The reason this girl did this is because she has been taught by PC culture that if she "brands" someone as a racist she can hurt them.

It wasn't 50k people in Pennsylvania being tired of PC culture, it was 50k people in Pennsylvania being tired of losing their jobs and having shit career prospects.

the swing in PA from last election was more like 400k.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

VGPolyglot said:
theDX said:

Yep, you do it for free.

Not to benefit George Soros. He's a multibillionaire member of the bourgeosie, he's in opposition to my values.

I guess that makes you a victim in this then.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.