By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My Girlfriend And I Were Accused Of Being Racists At A Library

racism still exists? meh i will continue to ignore it and not give it power until it doesn't exist

Around the Network

That is what happens in a leftist liberal society sadly. Sorry that happened to you but honestly she did seem to be an extreme case

rolltide101x said:

That is what happens in a leftist liberal society sadly. Sorry that happened to you but honestly she did seem to be an extreme case

You consider the US a leftist liberal society? Just wondering.

Branding people "racist" is ironically the new form of racism in many ways.. Certainly not making the claim that there's any sort of "oppression" going on in terms of people being branded racists compard to opressed groups in the past - but there is certainly a sort of state/media induced witch hunt going on where the term "racist" is loosely thrown around as mudslinging to smear, belittle, and discredit people, much like bigoted phrases back in the day were used against minorities to achieve the same things..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

That's what years of race baiting and virtually signaling does to some members of your society. I wonder for how long these crazy regressive liberals are going to go unpunished with these types of behavior, not just this case but numerous others that actually negatively impact people's lives everyday. And I honestly fail to see how the USA is a racist country. In my eyes it's one of the best places in the world for all races to live in (a great example of a successful multi-cultural society).

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network
AsGryffynn said:
Gourmet said:
You're guilty of being white. Case closed.

Welcome to the dark side of political correctness... 

Political correctness IS the dark side. Without all the cool stuff like Darth Vader and lightsabers.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

VGPolyglot said:
asqarkabab said:
By you're thread you're really a racist
Because you thought it's funny to say you're of mixed race

The unfortunate reality is that people actually can be racist against their own people. For example, Patrol 36 was in Israeli neo-Nazi group.

Interesting who is this patrol 36 never heard about him 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Perhaps she wanted that area of the library to herself and thought accusing you of using such language would get you removed from the library...

Have a nice day...

Mummelmann said:
rolltide101x said:

According to extreme conservatives, anyone who isn't 1000000% conservative is a SJW, super feminist leftist illuminati-worshipping liberal with 50 genders.

monocle_layton said:
Mummelmann said:

According to extreme conservatives, anyone who isn't 1000000% conservative is a SJW, super feminist leftist illuminati-worshipping liberal with 50 genders.

It would seem so, meanwhile, most people here consider the US to be shockingly conservative, and that includes most of the left wing as well. Right isn't right and left isn't left, cultural influences, history and demographics will always impact ideology and only the barebone is the same when it comes to US politics and that of most European nations (certainly Scandinavia, where I live).