By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My Girlfriend And I Were Accused Of Being Racists At A Library

Dunno how to explain that. Maybe that girl was just having a bad day, or just didn't like you. No cluuue.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
LadyJasmine said:

That just seems like a cop out answer to harsh truths

Yes, the harsh truth that no matter how hard you work, you can still fail.

Yes, indeed because working hard and working the clever/good way to reach your goal are 2 différent things and most people are equals when it Comes to failure if they dont understand that and believe  only working hard will bé enough

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

She's crazy.

Aerys said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yes, the harsh truth that no matter how hard you work, you can still fail.

Yes, indeed because working hard and working the clever/good way to reach your goal are 2 différent things and most people are equals when it Comes to failure if they dont understand that and believe  only working hard will bé enough

That's a very subtle way of saying that you just have to be more priviledged in order to be more successful.

VGPolyglot said:
Aerys said:

That's a very subtle way of saying that you just have to be more priviledged in order to be more successful.

I think he means taking shortcuts(in other words, bribing/cheating your way up, but not due to brith privileges or anything like that)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
asqarkabab said:
By you're thread you're really a racist
Because you thought it's funny to say you're of mixed race

StarOcean lied. she's a  brown haired anime  girl , I've seen her avatar.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Nautilus said:
VGPolyglot said:

I think he means taking shortcuts(in other words, bribing/cheating your way up, but not due to brith privileges or anything like that)

You have to be well off enough to afford bribing or the risks of cheating.

VGPolyglot said:
Aerys said:

Nop, just knowing how to Work and when to Work thé most instead of just working for countless hours thinking thats thé best way and that everything will Côme to you by  à Magic through hard Work,,withoutplan( thats what à lot of software engineers i know do , without taking à serious Time to think more about their opportunities and they just stay zt their position), most people are not born clever , i wasnt, some people just taught me thé right way to learn and work to become efficient and reach your goals, implying to have some spécific ones well défined in thé first place(in à way yes its priviledge to meet thé right persons at thé right Time to change your life but its à priviledge thar has nothing to do with races )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

VGPolyglot said:
Nautilus said:

Blackmail, using sex, cheating.God, not everything needs money.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
VGPolyglot said:

Blackmail, using sex, cheating.God, not everything needs money.

1. You need to have something over them in order to blackmail them.

2. It's seriously degrading having to have sex in order to just make ends meet

3. If you resort to cheating, you're either well off enough to not view the risks as detrimental enough, or you're so desperate that you're willing to cheat in order to have a decent life.

However, the question is, was he really referring to blackmailing and prostitution when he mentioned working smart instead of hard?