By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 5 Review Scores - MC: 94, GR: 94.32%, OpenCritic: 94

Goodnightmoon said:
roadkillers said:
The Jimquisition does it again (first Zelda now a lower than average for this)

And the coment section is already salty because of a 8.5 xD this prooves Zelda fans are not unique at all.

Mar1217 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

And the coment section is already salty because of a 8.5 xD this prooves Zelda fans are not unique at all.

And we're talking about an even higher score here. But let's face it, comment section on the internet are mostly cancer and the Jimquisition community ain't no exception xD

It's not even the same situation here, with DDoS attacks and personal threats/insults. And it was only 1 post, while on Zelda it was an explosion...

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
GamesRadar quote has highly rised the bar on review quotes today.

"The voice acting is outstanding, the music is genius, the art style is so slick it'll raise your personal coolness level just from being in close proximity to it. Playing Persona 5 will make your hair glossier, increase your vocal range by an octave and add 7.32 years to your overall life expectancy. Play it enough times and you'll likely not only be able to levitate but also make a perfect omelette while in midair. It's THAT good."

LOL even from reading this my body got sweat!

BraLoD said:

"The voice acting is outstanding, the music is genius, the art style is so slick it'll raise your personal coolness level just from being in close proximity to it. Playing Persona 5 will make your hair glossier, increase your vocal range by an octave and add 7.32 years to your overall life expectancy. Play it enough times and you'll likely not only be able to levitate but also make a perfect omelette while in midair. It's THAT good."

I don't like omelettes, though, hopefully it will increase all of my culinary skills. 

Hiku said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Salty about low scores is common for fans of any game pretty much. I think where the Zelda review reactions differ was specifically the death threats and DDOSing. But I'm sure that has happened for other games as well.

But this comes with a much higher score and doesn't come after 4 consecutive jimquisitions shitting on Atlus, that combined with the more niche nature of Persona makes a pretty big difference imo

BraLoD said:

lol

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

Sony and the PS4 straight up decimating the competition! All the props to the devs they are working with, of course. That's a crazy high score for a very japanes-y title. Goddamn it, I can't afford anymore games TT~TT

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Persona 5 is reminding everyone who bought FFXV what a good JRPG actually is.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Not my type of game, but it's always nice to see good reviews. 2017 is an absolutely great year for gaming already!

BraLoD said:
Areym said:
Sony and the PS4 straight up decimating the competition! All the props to the devs they are working with, of course. That's a crazy high score for a very japanes-y title. Goddamn it, I can't afford anymore games TT~TT

Do you still have two kidneys?

Not for long, clearly.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

BraLoD said:
GameRanking score is 95.07% as of now, by the way.

That is without the edge review

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e