By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 5 Review Scores - MC: 94, GR: 94.32%, OpenCritic: 94

I can't wait to play this one!

Not going to change the avatar, though.

Around the Network

Jim gave it an 85 a pretty good score, i trust him a lot so its nice to see that.

the review in IGN says nothing bad about Persona 5, and yet they couldn't give it a 10, they give it a 9.7.

it's a conspiracy

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Hiku said:

Looking good so far. Looking forward to reading some of these reviews, as reading Persona 3 reviews back in the day got me into the series.

Goodnightmoon said:

For some reason they have no problem with woman homosexuality but men are usually portrayed as pervert pedophiles, is something kind of annoying in Japan.

May be different reviewers as they all don't share the same views? Although in this particular case I don't see the reviewers point. Previous Persona games have featured gay men who were not child predetors. Because they do it once with one character in P5 (because that actually exists in the world), it's really bad?

Oh well. You can always expect to find these type of reviews where the reviewer gets caught up on something that probably won't bother most people who play.

My comentary is about Japan not really a critique about P5, I'm sure the game is amazing and i doubt that annoying detail makes any impact on the quality of the game.

BraLoD said:
estebxx said:
94 on Metacritic, Second highest rated game of the year.

3rd best rated PS4 games, 1st best rated game actually released this gen for the PS4.

Wait whats the first and second?

Around the Network

Can this game go up to a 95? i think its possible.

roadkillers said:
The Jimquisition does it again (first Zelda now a lower than average for this)

And the coment section is already salty because of a 8.5 xD this prooves Zelda fans are not unique at all.

i was one point off! it can still get a 95 though.

BraLoD said:
estebxx said:

Wait whats the first and second?

2013 juggernauts.
GTA V and TLOU.

Oh... well i aint counting remasters so im giving the current crown to P5 :P

It looks like Persona stole some of Mass Effect's energy to power itself up to even greater heights. This year man, good Lord, and I don't even have a Switch yet. Hopefully the 2nd half games like Destiny 2 and Red Dead 2 can keep this train rolling.