By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 5 Review Scores - MC: 94, GR: 94.32%, OpenCritic: 94

Fusioncode said:
Persona 5 is reminding everyone who bought FFXV what a good JRPG actually is.

Amen brother!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Mar1217 said:
Fusioncode said:

And with SMT V(HD) and their new Project Re: Fantasy, Atlus will probably detrone Square Enix  as the new king of JRPG's

Atlus dethroned Square Enix as the king of JRPGS years ago. Just look at all the sick stuff they've put out for the 3DS in the last 5 years.

I'm just hoping people aren't going to DDoS Jim Sterling. He's generally one of my preferred reviewers, even is his site's (it's not his this time) score is a bit lower than other's. People are allowed to have their opinions!
Let's try to be better than Zelda fans, guys.

Hiku said:

I'm just going to put this beautiful sight here, while it lasts!

It's gonna drop to like 86 after a few "anime/Japan style sux" reviews. But oh well.

Nah I don't think so, it will probably fall to 92 but no more, it could even mantain the score, BoTW mantained its score until the 80th review and then it only dropped 1 point.

Around the Network

What score did the 31st, 32nd, 33rd and 34th reviews have?

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

So, any predictions on who'll make the lowball score this time?

VGPolyglot said:
So, any predictions on who'll make the lowball score this time?

I genuinely don't think it's easy for reviewers to do.

You can do a clickbait score for games that take 15-30 hours to play. It's pretty fucking hard to play through a 100-120 hour long game and be like "yeah, I'm going to give this game a 6/10 for the clicks."

Hence why Witcher 3 only got a single 7/10 on a single platform.

Hiku said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Nah I don't think so, it will probably fall to 92 but no more, it could even mantain the score, BoTW mantained its score until the 80th review and then it only dropped 1 point.

Heh, that's what I'm hoping will happen, but not really expecting it because of the nature of the game. I'm thinking 87 or 86.
I think fewer people have a problem with Zelda's overall style than for anime games like these. But so far it is looking pretty promising, so maybe...

I think critics making reviews of this game are mostly fans of the genre, even jimquisition review was not made by Sterling, it was made by Laura, a friend of him, so those kind "lol weebo game" reviews may not appear. 

BraLoD said:
Tmfwang said:
What score did the 31st, 32nd, 33rd and 34th reviews have?

96, 93, 92 and 95, on that order, which averages to... exactly 94

Thanks, hoping it eventually bumps up to 95

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1