By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How long will PS4 take to take #10?

How long?

By December 2017 253 70.28%

In one year 41 11.39%

By December 2018 29 8.06%

Never 19 5.28%

Who knows 9 2.50%

Other 9 2.50%

Total:360
brute said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
So it need 9 mil more before the end of the year? I think that is pretty possible. VGC is only updated through the end of Feb right now so selling 9 mil more by the end of the year should be easy. Heck maybe by Oct no later than Nov.

9 million if 3DS sales came to a complete halt.

True but that number will not increase unless the 3DS starts out selling the PS4 which I don't see happening. The 3DS will continue to sell but witht he PS4 consistently out selling it that 9 million number will shrink. Albeit at a slower pace it it will still shrink.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
weaveworld said:
1st week of january 2018 it will be tenth.

Wow, look at those Psp sales...

Wow very brave prediction

Bofferbrauer said:
Before end 2018

I doubt either the PS4 or the 3DS will sell as much as they did the last 2 years (both stayed mostly flat yoy), so the 3DS has a slight advantage with the gap needing to be filled. The PS4 will catch up next year, but I don't think it can do so already this year, the 3DS ain't declining fast enough yet.

Maybe, but I reckon 3DS will decline really fast after April. NSW will canibalise it while PS4 has still many wonderful games to release and it's getting cheaper. Besides there's still PS4 Pro to help.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Mar1217 said:
Axproximatively 1 year, could be less or more though. It'll depend on how the 3DS will sell during it's this year.

I guess 3DS won't sell more than 5m this year.

God bless You.

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

mjk45 said:
I'm puzzled ?, where is the Vita I can't find it on the list, this must be fake news.

Vita's still beating Wii U

God bless You.

Around the Network
0D0 said:
mjk45 said:
I'm puzzled ?, where is the Vita I can't find it on the list, this must be fake news.

But 3DS and Switch have/will demolish it. 

bigtakilla said:
0D0 said:

I believe NSW will kill both 3DS and Vita in the next 6 months.

God bless You.

0D0 said:
bigtakilla said:

Lol, that's a bit optimistic.

Soon ;)

bigtakilla said:
0D0 said:

Lol, that's a bit optimistic.

Lol, yeah I know... The thing is, I think everyone who wanted a 3DS has already picked it up and Vita is already been pushed by PS4. I don't see enough consumers for 3 handheld consoles. NSW hype might make any possible Vita/3DS buyer pick up a NSW now or wait a little more to dig a NSW deal.

But let's wait and see.

God bless You.