By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How long will PS4 take to take #10?

How long?

By December 2017 253 70.28%

In one year 41 11.39%

By December 2018 29 8.06%

Never 19 5.28%

Who knows 9 2.50%

Other 9 2.50%

Total:360

Before or around RDR2's release

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Around the Network

Years end. It will be close, but I think PS4 will go just above 70 Million while 3DS will fall just short.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

weaveworld said:
1st week of january 2018 it will be tenth.

Wow, look at those Psp sales...

That's what I noticed. PSP did so much better than I remember anyone saying, I guess because it was pitted against the beast that was the DS. 

Before december 2017 ? maybe.

Seeing the top10 Japan sales. Back then in years, when console gaming was relevant in Japan....

Around the Network
Ariakon said:
weaveworld said:
1st week of january 2018 it will be tenth.

Wow, look at those Psp sales...

That's what I noticed. PSP did so much better than I remember anyone saying, I guess because it was pitted against the beast that was the DS. 

Yes, PSP sold as much as GBA and most didn't realise that.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

The NES, a global phenomenon! Well... except in Europe.

as for the answer to the question, by december 2017.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Problem is that the 3DS is still selling.... and the gap between 10th and 9th is a lot.

I will say march though.

Before end 2018

I doubt either the PS4 or the 3DS will sell as much as they did the last 2 years (both stayed mostly flat yoy), so the 3DS has a slight advantage with the gap needing to be filled. The PS4 will catch up next year, but I don't think it can do so already this year, the 3DS ain't declining fast enough yet.

0D0 said:
Ariakon said:

Yes, PSP sold as much as GBA and most didn't realise that.

Back then they realized it just fine. The problem is that they forgot.

The Kinect, for example, pulled some mighty impressive numbers and became one of the best selling gaming accessories ever. Yet people remember it is as a failure when it was far from it. They just tend to remember its last phase.