By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 5 years + $40M = Mass Effect Andromeda

Nem said:
UnderstatedCornHole said:

I bet you were the type that defended their game console in the school playground.

The flak is deserced.

No, it really isn't. This is the same BS ME3 got with the ending, with people hating on it like the game was bad. 

If you don't enjoy it, don't play it. Don't come and tell me that the flak is deserved when it's disproportionate.

And by the way, you so don't know me. I do bet you're the kind that overeacts everything though.

Lol true about over reacting on my part. I just don't sit with the appeasement of releases that aren't as good as they should be. ME3 was damn fine game but the ending was a disgrace because it pissed all over the idea of your actions affecting the story. It was clearly not the ending that the developers intended it to be. I don't believe Andromeda is the whole game the developers intended to be and i think to say otherwise is being disingenuous when you think about it.

Same can be said for the likes of FFXV, that is a good game, very good but it needed another 6 months to make it the game we were waiting for.. Andromeda is different though, it is just not a good game deserving of the ME name. It's not a bad game though

Just can't celebrate or defend that personally, it's a huge step back.

Around the Network

Oh holy shit, I died at minute 4:20. I just got a gamefly re-scrubsctipn email for $1, just gonna rent this out and wait for it to drop in price before I commit. What have you done, BioWare?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

So many funny moments. 12:29 made me spit out my drink.

UnderstatedCornHole said:
Nem said:

No, it really isn't. This is the same BS ME3 got with the ending, with people hating on it like the game was bad. 

If you don't enjoy it, don't play it. Don't come and tell me that the flak is deserved when it's disproportionate.

And by the way, you so don't know me. I do bet you're the kind that overeacts everything though.

Lol true about over reacting on my part. I just don't sit with the appeasement of releases that aren't as good as they should be. ME3 was damn fine game but the ending was a disgrace because it pissed all over the idea of your actions affecting the story. It was clearly not the ending that the developers intended it to be. I don't believe Andromeda is the whole game the developers intended to be and i think to say otherwise is being disingenuous when you think about it.

Same can be said for the likes of FFXV, that is a good game, very good but it needed another 6 months to make it the game we were waiting for.. Andromeda is different though, it is just not a good game deserving of the ME name. It's not a bad game though

Just can't celebrate or defend that personally, it's a huge step back.

It's not a step back. It isn't a technological step up that many of us would expect. But the gameplay is still top notch.

If you don't want to play it because of some derpy faces, it's your loss, not mine. Don't come tell us that breaks the game, because it doesn't.

Those 2 Krogans having a fist fight...

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
TorterraBoy said:
I hate crowbcat, he brings out all the worst and negativity in the gaming community, he only shows the bad parts of something and the viewers just believe the bad stuff crowbcat shows in his videos.

You do realize he just does this for fun?

It's not fun at all for others. For instance all Crowbcat showed was about 5 broken Nintendos Switchs, and rest was bullshit. However that video got like 9million views and trending because people thought a lot of nintendo switches were defective, however barely any switches are defective. He also did a video called "The brillient Fighting Game Community" and all he showed in the video was bad stuff about the community such as rage quitting and conflict between competitive players. The viewers only see the negative side in Crowbcats videos and some viewers will use those videos for granted.

all these videos do is hurt videogaming

Idk where the 40 million comes from but if it's true ea should make a nice profit. Me3 made 200 million so this should do at least 150.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

I am ~40 hours deep in the game and probably 60% of the way through the main story.

The first six hours were slow - since then the game is pretty much incredible.

The technical issues are the biggest storm in a tea cup. I get the occasional graphical glitch, some rare pop-in, and have had two crashes - thats one crash every 20 hours for those playing at home.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

This is probably the last Mass Effect title we'll be getting, isn't it?

Besides, the problem isn't even the bugs, but the animation and specially the dialogue are so shit-tier that not even a truckload of patches can fix it.

The bugs and glitches aren't even half the problem.

The characters, dialogue, voice acting story, UI, missions are at best suspect, at worse absolutely atrocious.