By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Ready for Nintendo switch hardware and software sales tracking by vgc ? Let's all wish good luck to Machina and TrunksWD.

Jranation said:
VGPolyglot said:

NPD treat it as a home console, so VGChartz should too.

Oh did they? Then that settles it then. 

What did you expect? Nintendo themselves treat it as a ( a portable )  home console...( They call it home gaming system )

Around the Network
tak13 said:
gigantor21 said:
It's gonna be weird not seeing the WiiU on the front page chart anymore...

The funny thing is that they will probably replace wii with wii u in the diagram of last gen consoles in the front page options, putting it next to ps3 and xb360, 7th gen , some people will make connotations...

Also, I think that 3DS and switch must exchange colors with ps4 and psv, since Nintendo signature color, is now  red and sony's blue! Will we see that change? Who knows...

Yeah, it's still weird seeing the 3DS and Vita swap colors with each other, and now that Nintendo finally left the blue ocean of the Wii/U (heh), it'll be weird seeing the Switch be blue.

I propose a compromise: they can both be purple at the low low cost of overtracking the XB1 to a point where it really does outsell the PS4 globally in the US.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

That's when they update the sales.

You'd think the site's main draw point would be the most taken care of. RIP weekly sales numbers.

tak13 said:

The funny thing is that they will probably replace wii with wii u in the diagram of last gen consoles in the front page options, putting it next to ps3 and xb360, 7th gen , some people will make connotations...

Also, I think that 3DS and switch must exchange colors with ps4 and psv, since Nintendo signature color, is now  red and sony's blue! Will we see that change? Who knows...

Seeing Wii U beside PS3 and 360 would be a little odd. Would be cool if they could include Wii U sales at the top of the Wii bar and just use a slightly different shade of blue along with text to show the Wii U sales numbers so there was still clear separation between them.

I always wondered why Wii brand was given blue and PS3 red. I realize they both sort of swapped colors during that period to a certain extent (more so Wii/U), but seeing NiN back in their original red and PS in their signature blue would be more fitting going forward I think.

Interested to see what they come up with.

tak13 said:
Jranation said:

Oh did they? Then that settles it then. 

What did you expect? Nintendo themselves treat it as a ( a portable )  home console...( They call it home gaming system )

Because I read so many people arguing that it is a handheld.......... 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Thanks to Machina and Trunks. ioi abandoned us and they've come to pick up his pieces.

Will be interested to see what the numbers are for the Switch, as well as Zelda

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Overtracked!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Jranation said:
The question will then be answered........

Is the Switch a Home console or a Handheld!

As the only next-gen handheld there would be nothing to compare with Switch. So that wouldd be boring.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Good luck to Trucks and Machine, you'll need it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.