By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A Biased Review Reloaded - Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild in Review One Year Later

Have you played or do you own Sonic Heroes for GC? How about the Pikmin games? Those would be interesting reviews.

Around the Network

May I suggest Resident Evil 4? If you haven't reviewed that already.

RolStoppable said:
Normchacho said:
So...what you're saying is that you're bad at Snakepass?

Nope, the game is bad.

Besides, what would prove that somebody is good at Snake Pass?

The ability to move about freely without randomly falling off of things or going the wrong way is a start. The game actually isn't that difficult. 

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Disappointing for Snake Pass, but I think I'll have to check it out myself. You might not be snaky enough for the game.

Seeing that you reviewed many Paper Mario games lately, how about Super Paper Mario?

Agree completely with Snake pass, the game seems to revel in the fact that the controls are shit, it almost seems that at each point they tried to make the controls feel more unique than functional and the end result (especially trying to reach over to reset the camera at times) is just a fucking mess, I'm glad I only paid 12e for this because if I paid 20 I would have been more annoyed about the mess that it is. Played the first 5 stages, by the 3rd I had given up on collecting all the gatekeeper coins because their locations were just placed in area's to have you fight against the dire control scheme and yeah by the 5th stage I just said fuck it and moved onto other games.

Back to Bioshock one I go I think! A game which is designed to be just sheer joy, replaying it now after playing the trilogy years ago makes me see how great a game it is. the entire first 2 hours of the game is a rolling out tutorial which eases you into all aspects of the game without slapping you with a "PRESS A TO NOT DIE" section. More games should be like Bioshock and less like Snake pass.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Normchacho said:

The ability to move about freely without randomly falling off of things or going the wrong way is a start. The game actually isn't that difficult. 

Did you get a 100% file?

A 100% file? I don't know what that is?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
RolStoppable said:

Did you get a 100% file?

He played it to completion and says that the controls are a massive thing which stops this from being fun to do.

you say he is bad at it.

Have you fully completed the game and think the controls made that easy and fun to do?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
Normchacho said:

He played it to completion and says that the controls are a massive thing which stops this from being fun to do.

you say he is bad at it.

Have you fully completed the game and think the controls made that easy and fun to do?

Oh, I didn't get the platinum (PS4) but I did beat the game and get all the collectibles. The game wasn't "easy" but the controls were fine and the game wasn't overly difficult. Overall the games a solid 7/10. Nothing special, but a fun puzzle platformer.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I wasn't a fan either, though I'd probably be a bit more gentle with it. I had fun with it once I managed to grasp the controls and snaky movements. But it was far from stellar. Maybe a 6/10 game at best imho.

Oh, and I've just navigated through your new reviews and I think they're pretty good and thought out. Though I obviously might disagree with some scores, they're a good reading. Good job

Hmm. I adore Resident Evil 4 on GCN. I never tried the Wii version but it sounds like an improvement on an already spectacular title. I'll have to give it a try.

Great reviews, as always!