By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect: Andromeda | OT | Join the Andromeda Initiative!

So BioWare tweeted this out today, looking forward to seeing their plans regarding future fixes to the game, it definitely needs some tweaking.

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:
So BioWare tweeted this out today, looking forward to seeing their plans regarding future fixes to the game, it definitely needs some tweaking.

Awesome. It really just needs some quality of life improvements.

Ultimately, its a fundamentally great game. Everything a great game needs is in there.

They just forgot to pay an intern to organise it into something accessible.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
RavenXtra said:

Ultimately, its a fundamentally great game. Everything a great game needs is in there.

If you would have told that after my early access trail, I would have disagreed with you. After playing the full game, I agree wholeheartedly.

Darc Requiem said:
starcraft said:

If you would have told that after my early access trail, I would have disagreed with you. After playing the full game, I agree wholeheartedly.

I think the VGC review of the game really captured its spirit. There have been a few reviewers that have pointed out that even after writing two pages about the games flaws, they ultimately just had the best time.

I am probably nowhere near the end. I have just opened the vault on Aya.

starcraft said:
Darc Requiem said:

I think the VGC review of the game really captured its spirit. There have been a few reviewers that have pointed out that even after writing two pages about the games flaws, they ultimately just had the best time.

I am probably nowhere near the end. I have just opened the vault on Aya.

I won't spoil anything. I'm really far into the game. Probably like 70 hours. I try to complete every side quest.

Around the Network

So I'm just past the 3rd planet (getting all planets 100% before I move to the next) but you know what? Even though the open world stuff is great, I think I had more fun in the squad missions where it's more ME like with a linear like corridor and stuff. The Liam mission with rotating gravity was great even if I think he's not a great character.

Still miffed that the Asari are odd looking too. None of them are sexy like Samara was...

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
So I'm just past the 3rd planet (getting all planets 100% before I move to the next) but you know what? Even though the open world stuff is great, I think I had more fun in the squad missions where it's more ME like with a linear like corridor and stuff. The Liam mission with rotating gravity was great even if I think he's not a great character.

Still miffed that the Asari are odd looking too. None of them are sexy like Samara was...

Cora's mission is great - wont say more than it features the Asari in a really cool way.

Completed 46% of the game so far, don't really understand all the mediocre reviews. Sure, there's a lot to nitpick, and the game has it share of technical issues (only Bethesda RPGs get a pass on those huh?), but overall it's the game I was hoping it would be, Mass Effect 1 on steroids.

Angelus said:
Completed 46% of the game so far, don't really understand all the mediocre reviews. Sure, there's a lot to nitpick, and the game has it share of technical issues (only Bethesda RPGs get a pass on those huh?), but overall it's the game I was hoping it would be, Mass Effect 1 on steroids.

The #1 point I bring up when people start spouting off the technical stuff to defend the reviews. Some how Bethseda gets a pass every single time. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=227375&page=1

Updates to the game in the first patch (should go live tomorrow I think?).