By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect: Andromeda | OT | Join the Andromeda Initiative!

starcraft said:
starcraft1111 XBL.

Going with Xbox as I got early access and played the original trilogy here first.

No matter what anyone else says, I am still excited, and the multiplayer in the trial was excellent.

Sadly, as an Australian, I have to wait another two days...but I have TAKEN LEAVE ESPECIALLY!

In the UK, but same story. I feel your pain!

Around the Network
Scoobes said:
starcraft said:
starcraft1111 XBL.

Going with Xbox as I got early access and played the original trilogy here first.

No matter what anyone else says, I am still excited, and the multiplayer in the trial was excellent.

Sadly, as an Australian, I have to wait another two days...but I have TAKEN LEAVE ESPECIALLY!

In the UK, but same story. I feel your pain!

I am honestly curious as to the justification - though I've never seen anything about it from a major publisher.

They say things like localisation issues for major delays. But its two days? Just align the launches lol

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

zareason PC

Currently 4 hours through the game, and here are my original impressions:

Character customisation isn't terrible, i have only used the male one but i was able to create a decent character. Though i would say that the in game face does look weird at times, especially at the start of the game, but later on it looks fine. Overall facial animations are as shit as the memes for some characters, and pretty good for others. Your crew and the overall main cast has average to great facial animations depending on the character. Characters are interesting and gameplay is fun.

tagging

areason said:
zareason PC

Currently 4 hours through the game, and here are my original impressions:

Character customisation isn't terrible, i have only used the male one but i was able to create a decent character. Though i would say that the in game face does look weird at times, especially at the start of the game, but later on it looks fine. Overall facial animations are as shit as the memes for some characters, and pretty good for others. Your crew and the overall main cast has average to great facial animations depending on the character. Characters are interesting and gameplay is fun.

Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming (spoiler free of course)!

I am about 30 hours from playing!

Around the Network
Mr_No said:

jones_md on PS4

Gotcha!

Also I just realized after playing for a bit that since I chose the Quick-Start Ryder, I didn't get to pick the class I wanted (Biotic), so I'll have to start the game over for a 3rd time...

*Puts dunce cap on* T_T

Add me to the multiplayer list!

zareason on PC

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
I am ashamed , but i could not resist and bought it :S

Good on you!

My copy better come today or I am going to be standing in a store yelling at someone!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
starcraft said:

Good on you!

My copy better come today or I am going to be standing in a store yelling at someone!

Digital is the answer ma friend :D

25 minutes did this, who the fuck said character creator sucks?

Asians are the only female preset you can make something good xD

Hey thats really impressive!

In Australia, digital is NOT the answer. Buying the game digitally would have cost me exactly $30 more than I paid for it.

GAME HAS ARRIVED!

I will be playing it in about 4 hours!