By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Now To Support PS4 (Called It)

So PC really will be the place to play in the future and companies offering more of a service.

Around the Network
Acevil said:

So PC really will be the place to play in the future and companies offering more of a service.

Have you used Now? 

It is in no way a reliable gaming service. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

BraLoD said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Internet in the brazilian mountains where I live say: "Not gonna happen".
My internet can not run PSNOW. =(

My internet conncection can barely open this site, much less running those kind of streams, lol.

I hear you =(

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

The number of responses I've got through the years from some playstation fans that PS4 will not be streamed through PSNow during this generation or that Xbox exclusives can't really count as exclusives if they also are available on PC.... I hope those fans will now accept that it's a natural progression that Sony will move into PC and that it doesn't take away from the exclusivity feeling of Sony games.

Azuren said:
Acevil said:

Have you used Now? 

I have and besides one minor issue I found it fine. My issue was they used the digital version of a game where apparently the digital version lacked content that was on the disc. Given I imagine it will be impossible to play competitively due to input lag.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I hear you =(

It's funny watching conference streams, I like to watch and keep talking with people here at the same time, but if I do, my stream gets stuck when the VGC page is loading, and I watch them at 360p... LOL

I gave up on that. I just shut down everything but the stream and try not to breath loud to not disturb my connection.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Azuren said:
Acevil said:

Have you used Now? 

I'm wondering what types of issues people had with it. It ran well for me. I did have a couple of times where it didn't connect though. I think it was due to high traffic in the evening. 

Puppyroach said:
The number of responses I've got through the years from some playstation fans that PS4 will not be streamed through PSNow during this generation or that Xbox exclusives can't really count as exclusives if they also are available on PC.... I hope those fans will now accept that it's a natural progression that Sony will move into PC and that it doesn't take away from the exclusivity feeling of Sony games.

I think you'll find it's XB1 fans that were forever trying to convince people PS4 games that were also available on PC could not be considered exclusives. Or did you miss all the 'list' threads? XB1 fans were then subject to the same logic they themselves created once nearly every XB1 game was available on PC. It's called poetic justice, not hypocricy.

The PS5 Exists. 

No longer need to own a PS4 to play PS4 games, What a time to be alive.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Acevil said:
Azuren said:

Have you used Now? 

I have and besides one minor issue I found it fine. My issue was they used the digital version of a game where apparently the digital version lacked content that was on the disc. Given I imagine it will be impossible to play competitively due to input lag.

That's what renders it unplayable. Half a second input lag is unacceptable for anything but a turn-based game 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames