By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who actually bought the Zelda BotW DLC?

Did you bough the DLC?

Yes 70 42.17%

No 68 40.96%

I didn't even bought Zelda BotW. 28 16.87%

Total:166

got it day1

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Around the Network

I might in the future! Right now I want to dig in in all the content this game has to offer! It's fucking amazing and I haven't felt this level of amazement in a video game for a very long time! The sense of exploration takes me back to PS1/N64 era when I first got to explore new worlds. The sense of freedom really is ground breaking and this game definitely is work more than it's price tag. It truly is one of those few games that warrant the purchases of a gaming system!

I would've bought it but I think it's months away. One of them isn't until December 31, I think.

Yeah, I needed that Switch shirt... I haven't actually found the shirt yet -_-

When I actually buy the Switch and the game, I'll get the DLC :) belated day-one for me!

Around the Network

No, but wow, I didn't expect the poll to be this close. I need to know more about the upcoming content to bite with the DLC. It just wasn't worth it day one, when I can get Snipperclips/Fast RMX/Shovel Knight at the same price and get a full game to play instantly.
Plenty of time till christmas though, and I might get it in summer.

spurgeonryan said:
Bought it along with a year protection plan and some Zelda socks from Game stop when I picked up my Wii U copy.

You should not buy those protection plans.  They are not even close to a good deal.  

Not yet, just started so I won't be completing the game anytime soon :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

So far, no. I'm going to wait to hear all the info before I decide if I'll bite or not. I'm not really a fan of dropping money on something I don't know enough about.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

spurgeonryan said:
Bought it along with a year protection plan and some Zelda socks from Game stop when I picked up my Wii U copy.

Still waiting to see what it does. Supposedly a few minor things right off the bat.

The real additions are coming later this year. If you bought the Season pass you get for now three chests near the entrances of the shrines in the Plateau. One contains the Switch-shirt, forgot what the others did hold.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]