By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who actually bought the Zelda BotW DLC?

Did you bough the DLC?

Yes 70 42.17%

No 68 40.96%

I didn't even bought Zelda BotW. 28 16.87%

Total:166

I'd be curious to know if those people that claimed to cancel their preorder over this still haven't bought the game. Those people wee idiots with premature overreactions.

Around the Network

Didn't realize it was already out. I don't anticipate playing it for a while, but I can't imagine myself ignoring this either. Might as well get it already, make an amazing game even better.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I like the game, but 1/3 of the price of the full game still seems a bit pricey for me. I'm still not sure if it's worth.

Of course! (even though I'm still no where near completing the game yet) But who wouldn't want more Breath the Wild content to play all throughout the year?

No but I will at some point soon.

Around the Network

No, because the expansion pass is worthless right now.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I bought the game on WIi-U I will never buy the download in the hope to prevent this in the future. I don't mind extra content but I felt like the Hard mode should have been in the game.

Vote with your wallet is what everyone always told me

Twitter @CyberMalistix

malistix1985 said:
I bought the game on WIi-U I will never buy the download in the hope to prevent this in the future. I don't mind extra content but I felt like the Hard mode should have been in the game.

Vote with your wallet is what everyone always told me

Don't use your spirit orbs, stay in the starter gear, head north to Gerudo and Hebra, hard mode achieved.

I'll finish the game first, so perhaps in a month I'll take a look at it. I've only explored 3 regions so far. I rarely buy DLC, only if it's really worth it

The description is very vague and I do not buy a black box. If original story means the game gets a story at all for the very first time and it is longer than 20 hours I'm in.

But I still hope the game gets normal updates, bug fixes, performance fixes by dynamically reducing shadows and effects and some new modes (easy mode with unlimited durability and small hearts as loot), faster cooking through a recipe book of learned recipes, automatic mapping and additional content to fill the empty worlds for free.

Mod support would be very nice too, but is unlikely.

I did