By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The console which is most valuable/most precious to you?

Valuable? They're all just plastic hunks of outdated tech.

.... Unless you're talking about the Super NES. Mine was created by the gods. I love it.

I don't play it anymore but I'd probably fight you for my shitty Gameboy, too.

Around the Network

N64

Super Nintendo is what I spent HOURS upon HOURS on. I had 37 games for it. I loved that console to pieces, although I also had a Sega Genesis. Super Nintendo changed the game for me.

Dreamcast comes at a close 2nd. I truly believed that console was ahead of its time. The games that was on it were phenomenal. It's why I still have my Dreamcast in mint condition along with 18 games, 4 VMU's, and 4 controllers. Yes I'm item listing.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

I would say my Nintendo DS, but it's pretty broken (still play on it though! :p) so I guess it would be my 3DS

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Probably my 360.

Edit: Even though I don't play it anymore xD

Around the Network

I loved the PS1 and PS2 era but all consoles have hidden gems that have interested me. Whatever console can let you play a variety of titles is the best, in my view. The original PS3 was convenient in that I was able to relieve all classics and play newer games at the time. Still, nothing beats seeing the old startup intros of the original consoles.

Sega Genesis. In those days, my friends visited all the time. Had great fun playing NHL '94, Road Rash, Toejam & Earl, Madden, Rolling Thunder 2, Flashback, Mortal Kombat, and Sonic 1,2 & 3. Not to mention E-SWAT.

I don't have one, I have many.

Loved my Master System, Mega Drive, Mega CD, N64, Dreamcast, PS1 and PS2.

My PS2. The ol' faithful bastard still runs with a few smacks here and there. So many great titles and fond memories

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

GameBoy Advance Micro, it was my first one. Although I only had two games for it, I played it a lot.

It's still 'alive', unlike my DS and my first 3DS.