By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Players, Let's Make a No Guides Pledge/Group

Nah, I got shit to do. Gonna guide the shit out of the game.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:

Wheres the fun in that though? We don't get a new Zelda that often. 

Mystro-Sama said:
vivster said:

Wheres the fun in that though? We don't get a new Zelda that often. 

Playing with a guide can be fun. Then again I don't expect I'm gonna need a guide very often. I'm also not interested enough in the game to find every single secret.

I'm probably gonna use it in some dungeons I'm too stupid for and to get some more heart pieces and secret items.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Why would I ruin this experience with a guidebook? Never have, never will since the 80s

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

I took it one step further since its been 6 years since my beloved zelda released.

I didnt and WONT read or WATCH Reviews. my lifetime of play time seen is less then a minute and those 60 seconds were on accident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM GOING IN PURE with no pre-thots like i do with movies i love.

Around the Network

Count me in!

Ah cool, I'll start adding names to the list :)

I look forward to hearing what people think about it without having looked up help online, as that's rather a rarity for games today. I plan to do that as well for that spiritual successor to Banjo & Kazooie (Yokoo-Lalee or w.e), as so much of the fun in those games was just trying to find things for yourself.

mjk45 said:

Count me in as well. like Rol said you should make this the spoiler free discussion thread by adding that to the op.

As in changing the thread name or something? I'll be sure to mention in the OP that this is a spoiler-free zone.

Sign me up!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Guys, play this game with Pro HUD and without quest markers, it's really great experience, in spirit with NES Zelda. :)