By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Players, Let's Make a No Guides Pledge/Group

Sure, count me in. I'll try to 100% the game without external help,.

Around the Network

I'm in. I refuse to cheat on my first play through of any game.

I'm definitely in. This is a game I want to explore and conquer on my own.

I'm going to play the game blind for my first runthrough but can't say for certainty that I won't look things up like crafting or the likes

Won't be using a walkthrough to beat the game though :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I'm down. I already blocked all BoTW videos on youtube. Though i'm not sure when i'd get the game since I told myself I won't get another game until I beat the Witcher 3. :/

Around the Network
Jpcc86 said:
Alternatively, we could do the exact opposite and read every guid to squeeze every secret of the game right from the start!

Go do that later, when your time with the game is winding down.  

I'll take the pledge. Not promising to stick with it forever, but at least for the early days.

Nautilus said:
Johnw1104 said:

Aw darn, why not for the Wii U? I've actually read that it runs every bit as well there, and it'd certainly be a great send-off for that console.

I just want the best experience possible for a game that can potentially become one of my most favorite games.Plus my gamepad battery by now is simply a joke, and I hate to keep recharging it every 100 minutes or so

I'm playing on U, as I can't justify the Switch for this one game.  I'm not looking forward to the game pad battery issue though.

Count me in as well. like Rol said you should make this the spoiler free discussion thread by adding that to the op.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I never do anything like that. So I'm in.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.