By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Players, Let's Make a No Guides Pledge/Group

archer9234 said:
Nautilus said:

I just want the best experience possible for a game that can potentially become one of my most favorite games.Plus my gamepad battery by now is simply a joke, and I hate to keep recharging it every 100 minutes or so

Than you'd have to wait till the game is ported, to a future console. Since it doesn't run flawlessly on Wii U or Switch.

The best experience possible, not a perfect one.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

So far so good, no guides or walkthroughs, yet it's difficult to avoid the minor pointer here and there on this site.

My real intention is to never use fast travel. That always turns open world experiences into working down a todo list imo. So much stuff to see on the way, plus navigating by the mountain peaks is much more fun than experiencing it as a bunch of hubs around fast travel points.

Actually it's very easy to avoid walkthroughs, no browser on the switch.

See, I haven't used a guide so far. The only thing I looked up was what the more expensive materials are for before I sell them and regret it later.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Nautilus said:
archer9234 said:

Than you'd have to wait till the game is ported, to a future console. Since it doesn't run flawlessly on Wii U or Switch.

It won't be. If it's ported, in the future. Everyone will get annoyed, and than double dip.

archer9234 said:
Nautilus said:

It won't be. If it's ported, in the future. Everyone will get annoyed, and than double dip.

Oh for gods sake.

*sigh* sure, dude, sure.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Just checking in to report that I am still alive. I honestly can't remember the last time I played a game this much outside of those Paradox Interactive grand strategy ones like CK2 or EU4.

It's very clear why this game reviewed so well... I'm gonna head back into my cave now.