By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Switch Midnight Shoppers: The Midnight and Day 1 Switchers Group - Impressions?

Johnw1104 said:
I'm currently in a Walmart waiting, there's maybe like two or three others so I'm probably fine.

I'd just like to say again that the diablo II battlechest is the single most resilient thing in video game history. When we're on day orbiting alpha Centauri and eating Soylent green the diablo II battlechest will still be in store shelves.

Solidarity, brother! 30 more minutes!

Around the Network

I preorder mine so... no lines for me :)

34 years playing games.

Going tomorrow to see if they have any. Nothing online right now. I hope I will find one as I pre-ordered Zelda, there was a sale on it when I pre-ordered it.

I'm here at GameStop right now. It's party time here. Twenty or so people in chairs outside the store having a great time. A store employee just came out to tell me that he was sorry, but all the extra Switches were already gone. I got up out of my chair and said, "By the power of Pre-order!" and flashed my receipt. He just shrugged his shoulders and walked away. GameStop employees have no sense of humor. One hour and twenty minutes to go.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

spurgeonryan said:
LivingMetal said:

nerds and loosers to make fun of.

I used to stand in the 50 plus amiibo lines. It was crazy!

Spurgeonryan - confirmed nerd and "looser."

Around the Network

I hate midnight launches. By the time you get home it's already late.

I remember the ps4 and gta midnight launches. By the time I was home I was tired and just wanted to sleep but also wanted to try my new purchase.

I wish they did mid day launches instead lol

I wish I could but I got a sweet deal on Amazon Japan and seems like I'll have to wait a couple days.

irstupid said:
KLXVER said:
I got mine

Been playing Zelda for about 2 hours.

Have you licked the cartridge yet?

Cant do that, I heard it tastes terrible. So thats at least one negative...

I'm standing in line waiting now

Ok so I've failed thus far but I should be able to get one at 6 am.

I feel I should warn though that the inventory counts from that bricks site are not very accurate, it claimed over twenty here and only had 3.