By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nier Automata Review Thread. Metacritic: 89!!

Tagged games:

Still annoyed that it's not a true character action games, but damn that's a really good score. cant wait to play it on my pc

Around the Network

I wish I could get it. After Nioh, Switch, Pro Controller, and Zelda purchases. I'm gonna be out of commission for about 2 weeks. This game does look great! I was thinking it was gonna be an 86 scorer. So far so good!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

S.T.A.G.E. said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
Man Sony is on FIRE lately!

Theres a reason why they say greatness awaits. When Sony's avalanche of exclusives drop, its pretty much overwhelming. Hard not to get buried in it. LOL

AFAIK Sony has nothing to do with this title.

Still, can't wait to play it. It's looking insanely cool.

Only 4 reviews, hope it stays this high

Trunkin said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Theres a reason why they say greatness awaits. When Sony's avalanche of exclusives drop, its pretty much overwhelming. Hard not to get buried in it. LOL

Dude its a console exclusive and who knows when or even if it will come to PC 

Around the Network

Congrats!

sub-zero-TM said:
Trunkin said:

Dude its a console exclusive and who knows when or even if it will come to PC 

It's coming to PC on the 10th. :D And the fact that it's a console exclusive doesn't really mean that Sony had any hand in the development, production, or marketing of the game. It could just be that squenix doesn't see it as a good fit for Xbox.

Only 4 reviews so far It will be at 87-88 when more western reviews come in but the score already indicates that it is a great game.

Yessss, I'm glad to see the game get good reviews, even if it will almost certainly drop.
Finally, a game that interests me, even though everyone will be talking about Horizon and Zelda.

Clearly that 3 is going to turn into an 8 once more reviews roll in, just like Zelda.....except the 9 is probably going to change to an 8 as well :)